Copeland - In Motion, Beneath Medicine Tree, YAMS

I know it's not their fault and this was out of their control but honestly, what is the point of an advance preorder for BMT? It's not like it's going to sell out quickly. I just wish they'd get better at estimating their release dates and communicating in advance that the date won't be met. It's fairly typical for their releases to be delayed.

I know it's not their fault and this was out of their control but honestly, what is the point of an advance preorder for BMT? It's not like it's going to sell out quickly. I just wish they'd get better at estimating their release dates and communicating in advance that the date won't be met. It's fairly typical for their releases to be delayed.

Just curious, what makes you think that?

Ouch

We sincerely apologize for this! To help make up for this we are going to allow those who have pre ordered You Are My Sunshine and do need to wait for their records to access an advance pre order for Beneath Medicine Tree, once those launch. We will keep you posted on those details as well.

If you ordered a white AND rootbeer version of this and would like to separate your order to get your white version do so at [email protected] now

Thank you for supporting us and we sincerely apologize for this mishap!"

Where did this information from ? Its not in my email mine just mentioned the damaged part and had a hunch of other preorders in it

Where did this information from ? Its not in my email mine just mentioned the damaged part and had a hunch of other preorders in it

It was the first email I got that was specific to this problem and then I got the typical newsletter email that covers various stuff a couple hours later, which only had a small mention about it. Not sure why you didn't get the email I got.

It was the first email I got that was specific to this problem and then I got the typical newsletter email that covers various stuff a couple hours later, which only had a small mention about it. Not sure why you didn't get the email I got.

Yea that's weird. Maybe they don't want me to have access to the BMT early bird preorder

Just curious, what makes you think that?

I'm guessing this SRC pressing will be at least 2,000 like the other Copeland reissues and I'm sure there are already plans for a second pressing. They will keep these in print and they won't be hard to acquire. Therefore, a special private exclusive advance pre-order is unnecessary.

If you would like a refund and do not want to wait you are all welcome to a refund.

You are also welcome to have damaged vinyl if you really want it! Unforatunletly we do not want to ship sub par product to our customers so that is why we made this decision.

Again we apologies for this delay. We almost fell over when we say the skid of records arrive.

If you would like a refund and do not want to wait you are all welcome to a refund.

You are also welcome to have damaged vinyl if you really want it! Unforatunletly we do not want to ship sub par product to our customers so that is why we made this decision.

Again we apologies for this delay. We almost fell over when we say the skid of records arrive.

but you guys could have at least let people know this a bit earlier, no? im sure you didnt get your shipment of records in a day before or 2 days after you were supposed to start shipping them.......

but you guys could have at least let people know this a bit earlier, no? im sure you didnt get your shipment of records in a day before or 2 days after you were supposed to start shipping them.......

They came in on Tuesday. We had to then wait for an inspector to deem them damaged, then wait for a report so they could be credited so we could repress them. This is a HUGE process.

Ouch

"We have some good and some horrible news regarding the vinyl pressing of Copeland "You Are My Sunshine"! The good news is that the white Copeland records arrived to us and have all shipped out. The bad news is the rootbeer Copeland records arrived to us Tuesday and were EXTREMELY damaged in transit. Unfortunately they are going to have to be repressed. The damages were pretty extensive (Scratches, extreme warping, broken) and all the records have to be replaced. We already have this in process and should have an update as to when we will receive the repress early next week.

We sincerely apologize for this! To help make up for this we are going to allow those who have pre ordered You Are My Sunshine and do need to wait for their records to access an advance pre order for Beneath Medicine Tree, once those launch. We will keep you posted on those details as well.

If you ordered a white AND rootbeer version of this and would like to separate your order to get your white version do so at [email protected] now

Thank you for supporting us and we sincerely apologize for this mishap!"

this is why you don't do PREORDERS.

live and learn SRC. get them in hand---->post items for sale---->roll around in your $$$ while your customers are happy with the quick ship turnaround

Lol

You can laugh out loud, but I feel like SRC has established itself well enough to  be able to do that. Most labels use pre-orders to fund the pressing, but with the amount of records y'all press and sell you could front the money for the pressing and have all of it ready to go before you ever post them on the site and eliminate the pre-order process all together. Which would make people very happy.

You can laugh out loud, but I feel like SRC has established itself well enough to be able to do that. Most labels use pre-orders to fund the pressing, but with the amount of records y'all press and sell you could front the money for the pressing and have all of it ready to go before you ever post them on the site and eliminate the pre-order process all together. Which would make people very happy.

Pre orders are not all about money. It's about making sure you can meet the demand of needed product.