PO NOW: Hostage Calm - Die On Stage

Good for them? Do you think they dropped off the tour because they don't like Citizen or something? Pretty short sighted thing to say about a band you like. 

It was meant in jest, as in "they dropped off and will be doing something bigger/better" like their own headlining deal. We obviously don't know anything, and I certainly don't hope any ill will toward any of the bands or people on that tour no matter if I like their music or not. 

In fact a headlining show near here was just announced yesterday. So when I saw this I thought maybe a better situation for the band popped up and they had to drop off. 

From Facebook:

"Hostage Calm has broken up. It's too soon, it's too young, and it hurts too much.

All planned shows are canceled. We are still figuring out if and when there will be any final shows.

I want to personally thank every one of you who supported us over the years. You shared so much more with us than you'll ever know. From our music to our politics, you helped make a bunch of Wallingford kids' foolish dreams a reality. It was the great privilege of our young lives.

To all of you who've connected with us, who've grown with us, who've loved, changed, cried, lived with us - and to all of you who will yet - Just know that we loved what we did, and we could never have done it alone. "I've been a hero, and I've been a fool. And all of it for you."

Yours Forever,
Hostage Calm"

fucking bummer :(