PO NOW: Hostage Calm - Die On Stage

They have a ton of tour covers left. idk if they're selling them in order but i got #24.  they're selling literally like 0 merch a night. which is shame since they're best band on that tour. 
Also they have all 3 variants. please give jake, their tm, some love. he got us into the sold out show last night, best dude in the game.

They have a ton of tour covers left. idk if they're selling them in order but i got #24.  they're selling literally like 0 merch a night. which is shame since they're best band on that tour. 

Also they have all 3 variants. please give jake, their tm, some love. he got us into the sold out show last night, best dude in the game.

CVHX picked me one up on Thursday and said it was #34. So they probably aren't selling them in order. To be fair though, they didn't have the tour covers for at least the first show and their not even 1/3 of the way through the tour yet. At the Pontiac date it seemed that they sold a decent amount of merch. Not as much as Citizen, but that's to be expected.

idk, last night was a tremendous crowd for citizen and virtually nothing for HC, and Jake said it's been very much that for the whole tour.

it's a serious joke that this could happen, but citizen headlining over HC is a joke itself sadly :S

Edit: in before, "they are bigger" replies. I know. But still can't understand.

• 2 weeks later...