PO NOW: Hostage Calm - Die On Stage

Was never super into them but saw them play with My Heart to Joy a couple times. They put on a good show, bummer news that they broke up.

Hostage Calm and My Heart To Joy played my friend's house while I was in high school. I didn't go and I've regretted it ever since. Super bummed about this whole situation, and if there's a farewell show, I'll absolutely travel for it.

That sucks. Band tensions are no joke. Spend that much time together and somethings are bound to boil over. 

We don't even know if that was the reason they decided to call it quits....

seriously guys...get off the fucking drama train and wait for some details...give the band a little bit of respect and don't treat them like they are the fucking Kardashians or something...

Sometimes VC is as bad the the fucking E! channel...goddamn!

We don't even know if that was the reason they decided to call it quits....

seriously guys...get off the fucking drama train and wait for some details...give the band a little bit of respect and don't treat them like they are the fucking Kardashians or something...

Sometimes VC is as bad the the fucking E! channel...goddamn!

Whoa whoa whoa, I was under the impression we were to check common sense at the door.

Okay I slept on this last night just to find out my feelings about, and damn I'm heartbroken.

They were definetely my favorite "new" band. I mean new band by that they gave me back the hope I lost somewhere in music growing out of my teen years. I was in Love with the S/T songs so much like I was at the age of 14-15 with DEja and TAITA songs, and I never expected that it could ever happen again. I really hope at least their friendship can be restored sometime in the future... Feel bad for them, and I can't imagine what like their new drummer feels, he was so pumped about this opportunity he got...

RIP this underrated, underappreciated band of the decade.

Last time I saw Hostage Calm was at the MHTJ reunion and kids were stage diving with an inflatable alligator pool float and that's fucking dope

First time I saw them they were on tour with MHTJ and it was a really poorly attended show. After MHTJ's set I was going to leave but talked to Greg Horbal while buying a shirt and he said something like "You should stick around for our friends Hostage Calm. They have the nicest haircuts in punk"