Citizen tour 7"

Anybody gonna be at troubadour tonight? Early show tonight -- citizen goes on at 8:59 according to venue. Def gonna line up well before doors to make sure I secure myself a flexi. Band is selling 25 copies of silo tonight. If it doesn't get bought up, I may be able to grab extras because I talk to nick via email about my collection.

If you need a copy of silo, just post here. I'm driving down from Santa Barbara now so it will be a few hours at least.

Anybody gonna be at troubadour tonight? Early show tonight -- citizen goes on at 8:59 according to venue. Def gonna line up well before doors to make sure I secure myself a flexi. Band is selling 25 copies of silo tonight. If it doesn't get bought up, I may be able to grab extras because I talk to nick via email about my collection.

If you need a copy of silo, just post here. I'm driving down from Santa Barbara now so it will be a few hours at least.

This is me posting here. Cheers man!

This is me posting here. Cheers man!

This is also me posting here. Hope you have fun!

The banner is the logo on the pins --- which they sold out of tonight haha (the banner, not the pins)

They said they had 60 of the hoodie that they brought for the Cali run and all 60 sold out the first night in Anaheim that they had them.. But a lot of the merch may end up online.

I saw Citizen in March on TWY tour and no one moved a muscle for Modern Baseball or Fireworks then Citizen came on and probably 15 people stage dived during the first song.  I didn't realize they had such a big following here.  I'm not a huge fan, but I do dig a lot of their work, and it's always nice to see bands that you've followed since the beginning-ish make it.

• 2 weeks later...