RIP Robin Williams

For anyone who is planning to marathon it up, you can search Netflix by actors. His work available for instant streaming is: 

Jumanji, World's Greatest Dad, Who Is Harry Nilsson, Hook, The Fisher King, The Big Wedding, Get Bruce, Looking for Lenny, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Popeye, and The Birdcage. Also Law & Order SVU because he was in an episode once (Authority: Season 9 Episode 17).

For anyone who is planning to marathon it up, you can search Netflix by actors. His work available for instant streaming is:

Jumanji, World's Greatest Dad, Who Is Harry Nilsson, Hook, The Fisher King, The Big Wedding, Get Bruce, Looking for Lenny, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Popeye, and The Birdcage. Also Law & Order SVU because he was in an episode once (Authority: Season 9 Episode 17).

Hook has been n my queue for about 2 years. Watch it alllll the time, and I'm almost 30

You are my hero!

Just saw someone on Facebook say something like "going to the bar tonight for National Have a Drink for Robin Williams Day". Does anyone else think that that is in extremely poor taste considering he struggled with alcoholism?

It's fine if it's in the context of celebrating someone's life and not some backwards pun attempt.

People all over the country are talking about his best movies in bar rooms just like the people posting in here. Nothing wrong with it if done with respect.

It's fine if it's in the context of celebrating someone's life and not some backwards pun attempt.

People all over the country are talking about his best movies in bar rooms just like the people posting in here. Nothing wrong with it if done with respect.

That's very true. It just came off as "let's use this as a reason to get hammered".