PO: STARS "No One Is Lost" 2LP (Black/Pink Split Color)

st050009-stars-no-one-is-lost-12-vinyl-d

The new Stars record is up for preorder in the band's webstore. It doesn't say whether or not the pink/black vinyl is exclusive to the webstore. It does say the first 300 preorders will be signed by the band. Ships from Canada. Comes out to around $10 shipping to the US.

Stars webstore: http://store.youarestars.com/no-one-is-lost/st050009-stars-no-one-is-lost-2-x-12-vinyl/ ($24.99 + shipping)

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/No-One-Lost-Stars/dp/B00MJA46AO/ref=tmm_vnl_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-2&qid=1407855266 ($25.98) 

Kinda disappointed in this presale.  I can't tell if the pink/black is limited or standard pressing.  So I'm going to assume it's the standard.  And even though the signed copy is not that big a deal for me, I can't tell if I"m order 250 or 550.  So I'm assuming they've already sold 300.

Kinda disappointed in this presale. I can't tell if the pink/black is limited or standard pressing. So I'm going to assume it's the standard. And even though the signed copy is not that big a deal for me, I can't tell if I"m order 250 or 550. So I'm assuming they've already sold 300.

I emailed them back, they confirmed I'd receive a signed copy. 1-2 days ago. Go for it.

Per the webstore (email):

As far as we know, this coloured variant is going to be available throughout North America.  If there are European pressings, they may not be coloured.  

The only thing we can guarantee absolutely is that ours will be coloured variants, here at the online store, but it should be available elsewhere in North America as well.

I'd imagine people on this thread are likely quite familiar with Torquil's side band, Memphis, but if you aren't... then here is something to bridge the wait until the new Stars' record in October. I'm a big fan of Memphis, and this may be my favorite track, off their great 2011 record "Here Comes a City."

• 1 month later...

nope. rec'd this email a while ago

Thank you for pre-ordering No One Is Lost!

We are writing to inform you that unfortunately there has been a slight delay with the "No One Is Lost" vinyl. The vinyl will be ready to ship on or before October 21, rather than the original October 14th ship date. Rest assured that if you have already pre-ordered the vinyl, you are guaranteed to receive a copy.