Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness: PO Coming Soon.

I wonder if he'll have these on tour. Says it's only available through him so...

If they don't sell out I'm sure he'll have that variant on tour (he's still selling the Synesthesia picture discs on tour). He pressed 2,000 of the color variant though, so not sure how long that'll last. No mention of if there will be a standard black variant, though. I could see it going either way.

If they don't sell out I'm sure he'll have that variant on tour (he's still selling the Synesthesia picture discs on tour). He pressed 2,000 of the color variant though, so not sure how long that'll last. No mention of if there will be a standard black variant, though. I could see it going either way.

He had absolutely no vinyl when I saw him play two times last week.

If he pressed 2,000 copies of the colored variant and does not intend to sell it on tour (assumed), then it's only a matter of time before someone realizes only 500 or so people have forked over cash-money for those bundles and decides to split out the record on its own.  Let the waiting game begin.

This is what I'm hoping for or at least a retail copy of it. As much as I love his music and as big of a fan as I am I can't see them selling 2,000 copies off just p/o bundles. I'm no longer at a point where I can drop 45 bucks after shipping on a vinyl and a t shirt. So I'll wait for this as well. Wasn't the P/U ep limited to 2,000 as well? If so his ep is still readily available so lets hope this happens with the LP.

I was at some of the last Matt/Gavin tour dates and he still had TPU vinyl on sale.... 

The album is being far more heavily promoted/pushed with a stronger single so I would not count on those ice blue variants lasting for as long as TPU has. However, since he said ice blue is only being sold 'through him', that makes me believe there will be a black retail variant, or else he'd say it's the only place to get it on vinyl at all. With the way his records skyrocket in value once sold out, I don't think he'll keep this limited knowing how people bitch at him for the rare Jack's catalogue. 

Even if he does have leftover and puts them out on tour, they're going to be gone by the time the tour is halfway over.