PO SOON: Beach Slang - Cheap Thrills On A Dead End Street 7"

Sprung for the 5 pack as well.  At this point, this is the only band that I am collecting variants.  It's mainly just to support em.  I don't think I'll ever get that limited gray of WWEWASB.  It looks like I missed out on that one.  I guess I'll have to buy the 2nd press tomorrow...don't know how long I  can keep this up! haha

Loving the new song!  This band is killing it and needs a full length LP!

On repeated listens I am loving the new song. It's the best post-summertime jam.

Yeah, I think this might be my favorite one of the bunch!

It's great.. It's growing on me.. but it just feels like it's missing something tiny that was so driving on the first 7".

This second 7" sounds like grown up Weston "Matinee" record

Very excited to see these guys tomorrow in Detroit.

Saw them open for Modern Baseball/I Am The Avalanche and everything sounded great live as well.

The played the whole first EP, American Girls & French Kisses and what I assume were two additional new songs.  Short set, fun band.

Did they have copies of the first 7" on vinyl? I've been holding out to pick one up at the show.

Very excited to see these guys tomorrow in Detroit.

Did they have copies of the first 7" on vinyl? I've been holding out to pick one up at the show.

They did. Screen printed tour edition sleeve.  Not sure how many they will have left as they had something like 10-15 available on Saturday night.  Good luck!

They did. Screen printed tour edition sleeve.  Not sure how many they will have left as they had something like 10-15 available on Saturday night.  Good luck!

Shit. I didn't even think about the tour edition. Hopefully, I'll get lucky.

That said, I'm willing to scoop up an extra for anyone if they shoot me a PM, and it's not one per customer.