PO SOON: Beach Slang - Cheap Thrills On A Dead End Street 7"

After thinking mine was either missing or stolen, it turns out no one went to the mail room and grabbed the packages for my work. So I could've grabbed it a few days ago. 

Anyway, everything looks great, the bonus items are cool, another great TE release. Now bring on that new Look Mexico LP!

Have all of these gone out? I still haven't gotten mine. Not that it's a huge deal. I've waited a while and can wait another week or so. Just wanna make sure nothing happened in the mail process.

Tiny Engines posted earlier today that they were about half way done with shipping out all the Slang records. So I would imagine you'll get a shipping notice sometime this week.

I printed these for the Cheap Girls/ Beach Slang October 2014 tour and I have a few left. Cheap Girls sold all of their copies on tour. 20 bones. I'm pretty sure this is the first silkscreened poster for Beach Slang.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/218621763/cheap-girls-beach-slang-gigposter?ref=shop_home_active_1

il_570xN.712172779_scng.jpg