PO: Phosphorescent - Muchacho [Gold Vinyl] (Newbury Comics /500)

glad people came around on this! I feel like back when I posted when it came out it got 2 replies! :)

But as other have said, and I will say it again, NEWBURY is fucking dumb!!!! Start pressing records that have never been pressed or are long out of print! (granted its way more expensive to start a new press, and they literally are just trying to make a buck off the the GIMMICK that is colored vinyl) 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that gimmick fished me in. This is just such an incredible album tho I didn't hesitate to order my second copy/version. Not only did I not hesitate, I was slightly panicked that I might have saw the announcement too late and missed out after not quite a full day. Shocked and a little disappointed with people that 500 copies haven't even sold out yet, at least 2 weeks later! Song For Zula isn't best track by far. Check out Quotidian Beast, A New Anhedonia, damn near every track is stellar. Excellent album limited to 500 copies... This WILL be worth the $30 investment!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...