PO NOW: TWIABP - Between Bodies

This is by far the worst follow upalbum from a band that I really like, I have ever heard. Why did they do this. They were writing very awesome music. People listen to bands like this for music. Not for some weird spacy sounds, not even music poetry. This is weird. I can't beleive not even one person, out of all the people in that band, didn't say something about how dumb it was to replace an awesome vocalist with some

Annoying ugly bearded motherfucker babaling spoken word about bullshit. End of rant. My fire swirl what ever copy is for sale. So bummed that one of the few albums I was looking forward to this month was a complete flop.

Your my heroe dood. I thoughtd I likd this rekord, but its to bad too lisen to...

Also, I'm sure you will like their next LP because too many fucking people complained they don't like this but so far none to your extreme (except for the one really awful review I read that, based on your spelling, I am sure you wrote) Grow up. They aren't YOUR band. They can make what they want and some people will like it. If you think you can do better, our ears and wallets are open.

LP2 is the normal lineup. No Chris Z.

Well as normal as a TWIABP lineup can be. The guitar player from Formlessness is back in a writing/recording capacity and they've talked about potentially recording with a 2nd drummer.

Apparently they have a bunch of splits and 7"s coming out in 2015. So my anxiety level will be high all year. Gotta get all those variants.

I hate playing them but I love having them

and also playing them, but goddamn, making me stand up every 5 minutes and shit

Yes. This. Exactly. And then you got the sneaky bands with 2 songs on each side and it still plays at 45 RPM with no indicator anywhere what speed it's supposed to be.