PO: Knuckle Puck "OAK STREET" B/W "HOME ALONE" FLEXI 7"

is that the goin' rate on flexis, by the way? I know all of the ones i have were free. 

Seems steep to me. All the ones I've ever got were free as well. It seems like they usually just get thrown in as a bonus item with a pressing or just used for cheap promotional purposes. This is about 7" cost.

This should be cool though. The song is really good. This does come with a digital download with purchase. That sort of helps my opinion of the price somewhat. Still somewhat pricey.

Seems steep to me. All the ones I've ever got were free as well. It seems like they usually just get thrown in as a bonus item with a pressing or just used for cheap promotional purposes. This is about 7" cost.

This should be cool though. The song is really good. This does come with a digital download with purchase. That sort of helps my opinion of the price somewhat. Still somewhat pricey.

Definitely would've preferred an actual 7" at this price. I pretty much never listen to flexis.

flexis definitely don't have the sound quality of standard releases. but $4 is pretty cheap and if we made a real 7" that was this limited we'd have to charge at least $5 (and at that price, the margin honestly wouldn't have been worth the hassle -- we just wouldn't have done this single at all).

it's essentially a promo thing for the EP and the profits from it are just going straight into the manufacturing of the EP anyway. thanks to everyone who picked one up!

When are these looking to ship?

we're actually meeting up tonight to pack all the orders. best-case scenario is that they start being shipped tomorrow and they're done by the end of the week. worst-case is that they're all in the mail before we leave for Riot Fest on the 12th. so, all flexis will ship within 10 days from today at the WORST and very likely before that.

Anyone else not receive their's yet? I feel like I should have gotten it by now.

havent recieved mine either

Haven't gotten mine yet either but I live on the west coast.

We put these up for preorder on Thursday August 28 and they all shipped out staggered between Tuesday September 2 (when they showed up) and Monday September 8. Then they have to actually get to you guys haha. Hang in there.