PO: TV On the Radio - Seeds

Sounds great on my setup. This is by far the best regular edition record I've bought all year. Two full interactive booklets in addition to the cover and gorgeous marbling. Awesome. This is the first record I've listened to by them and I absolutely love it.

good news all around.. and you, sir, have a great back catalogue to dig into.. i love everything except nine types of light.

i canceled my preorder from tvotr/myplaydirect when i confirmed that the copies in my shop would be the marbled vinyl.. i cancelled, they still shipped.. free record for me!

yippeee.. 

good news all around.. and you, sir, have a great back catalogue to dig into.. i love everything except nine types of light.

i canceled my preorder from tvotr/myplaydirect when i confirmed that the copies in my shop would be the marbled vinyl.. i cancelled, they still shipped.. free record for me!

yippeee..

Have you checked to make sure your card wasn't charged? :)

Have you checked to make sure your card wasn't charged? :)

yeah, i'm in the black on this one.  Apparently their "system" was down when i requested the cancellation and the couldnt process my request for a few days, in that time it shipped.. they handled the error like a pro and did the right thing.  I appreciate their customer service.

Got my copy yesterday.. spun it probably 5 or so times.. having a hard time getting into it.  feels really cold, calculated and sterile.. not what I expect or like about TVOTR.. that being said, the one track that sounds the least like 'them' .. i like the most, so far.. its actually one of the two vinyl exclusive bonus trackes.. 'nobody else'.

nice packaging though.. that must count for something to someone.

Got my copy yesterday.. spun it probably 5 or so times.. having a hard time getting into it.  feels really cold, calculated and sterile.. not what I expect or like about TVOTR.. that being said, the one track that sounds the least like 'them' .. i like the most, so far.. its actually one of the two vinyl exclusive bonus trackes.. 'nobody else'.

nice packaging though.. that must count for something to someone.

Really? What about Careful You and Test Pilot? Those are my two favorites from this album right now.

• 2 weeks later...