PO: Tyler, the Creator - Bastard (/250, red wax)

Received a couple days ago, no dings or bends surprisingly. Overseas is always a gamble for me, and the stock used for the jacket looks pretty cheap, but hey. It's here and it's fine, sounds pretty damn good for a digital-to-vinyl. I haven't heard this in a while and it's amazing how some tracks are so top-notch and some tracks are just so stupid. Almost any track where he has his 'boys' rapping too is pretty bad, with the very notable exception of AssMilk with Earl. Goddamn is that track good. AssMilk, Sarah, Blow, Bastard are just perfect.

Received a couple days ago, no dings or bends surprisingly. Overseas is always a gamble for me, and the stock used for the jacket looks pretty cheap, but hey. It's here and it's fine, sounds pretty damn good for a digital-to-vinyl. I haven't heard this in a while and it's amazing how some tracks are so top-notch and some tracks are just so stupid. Almost any track where he has his 'boys' rapping too is pretty bad, with the very notable exception of AssMilk with Earl. Goddamn is that track good. AssMilk, Sarah, Blow, Bastard are just perfect.

I'm also a big fan of "Seven". Hoping mine is waiting when I get home from work.

As fun as it is to hate on V-D for shipping stuff horribly I have to say I love them immeasurably for putting these bootlegs out there. I don't by CDs anymore so albums like Yeezus and channel ORANGE, two of my favorites from their respective years, were nowhere to be found in my collection.  Same for great mixtapes like Bastard and Acid Rap. Now I have those on vinyl, and even though some are dinged and sound kinda bad they are still wonderful display pieces. Now I have a question what albums would you like to se V-D put out bootlegs for next? For me it would be Cruel Summer, Thank Me Later, (Those two aren't my favorite albums but I want everything by Kanye and Drake on vinyl) and the Jai Paul Bancamp leaked album. 

As fun as it is to hate on V-D for shipping stuff horribly I have to say I love them immeasurably for putting these bootlegs out there. I don't by CDs anymore so albums like Yeezus and channel ORANGE, two of my favorites from their respective years, were nowhere to be found in my collection.  Same for great mixtapes like Bastard and Acid Rap. Now I have those on vinyl, and even though some are dinged and sound kinda bad they are still wonderful display pieces. Now I have a question what albums would you like to se V-D put out bootlegs for next? For me it would be Cruel Summer, Thank Me Later, (Those two aren't my favorite albums but I want everything by Kanye and Drake on vinyl) and the Jai Paul Bancamp leaked album. 

Cruel Summer, I guess. Maybe Earl's album, John Legend-Love in the Future, new Cudi album, YG's album

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm a tad confused.

I live in Bay Area California, I went to Berkley Amobea records and they had like 6 copy's under new releases. I remember seeing this thread and it sayong limited to 250 but I passed on the preorder so I was stoked they had this and I picked it up, after seeing everybody's pictures and the vinyl being pretty red is it just me or is mine clearish marble pink...

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

So I'm a tad confused.

I live in Bay Area California, I went to Berkley Amobea records and they had like 6 copy's under new releases. I remember seeing this thread and it sayong limited to 250 but I passed on the preorder so I was stoked they had this and I picked it up, after seeing everybody's pictures and the vinyl being pretty red is it just me or is mine clearish marble pink...

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

wtf. I have no idea. Mine looks different than that, but center labels are the same.

V-D lies about that stuff every time. They say only 1000 channel oranges made but they have been selling them for two years if there were only 1000 the woulda been gone in a month. Same for acid rap the first I bought was a /250 pink numbered 678/1000 and then a month later I preread another it was an off color pink marble kinda like yours above. It was also numbered 024/1000. I love V-D but their stuff is not limited at all.

I may be totally off base with this, but I'm pretty sure that pinkish marble up there is part of their second run, or press. My understanding is that they press a few colorways at once. The most limited being the advertised vinyl, with a black variant too, and then once those sell out they have another press ready of randomly mixed color such as this.