Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

yo, tether to your cell phone. it connected first try. fuck me sideways.

edit: got my xur shit taken care of. wasn't sure how much data that was using so i didn't want to push it. hopefully they'll get it fully restored tomorrow.

upgraded hawkmoon and red death, bought NLB and the armamentarium. still have 90 strange coins lol. 

time to pass out.

this works too:

"To get your PSN back to work try this-> Settings->Network-> Setup Connection-> (wifi/lan)->leave everything on standard until you come up to MTU-Settings there you need to change it to 1473 manually. Worked for all of my friends and me here"

leave it to nearly 5 am to finally get a fix for this shit.

this works too:

"To get your PSN back to work try this-> Settings->Network-> Setup Connection-> (wifi/lan)->leave everything on standard until you come up to MTU-Settings there you need to change it to 1473 manually. Worked for all of my friends and me here"

leave it to nearly 5 am to finally get a fix for this shit.

Trying that now. All my old notifications are all popping up. Loading Destiny ....

Edit: I'm at the Tower!

Thanks, Batman. You're the hero we deserve.

this works too:

If this is working in about 3 hours, you can bet I'm going to be online for the majority of the morning and afternoon.

If this is working in about 3 hours, you can bet I'm going to be online for the majority of the morning and afternoon.

I've been playing for the past 3-1/2 hours (since 3AM), and it's working fine. Hopefully PSN will be 100% by the end of the day.

If it doesn't work, try restarting your system, and then try to connect again. Seems to do the trick.

To avoid connection test issues, change your MTU settings via the router. Should be good to go.

I've been playing for the past 3-1/2 hours (since 3AM), and it's working fine. Hopefully PSN will be 100% by the end of the day.

If it doesn't work, try restarting your system, and then try to connect again. Seems to do the trick.

To avoid connection test issues, change your MTU settings via the router. Should be good to go.

Sweet.  I'll give that a shot once I get home.  Fingers are crossed.

I haven't even bothered leveling my Ballerhorn since I only recently obtained it, and I figured it'd be obsolete with the new upgrade system.  I'm not swimming in glimmer or resources at the moment, but I still feel obligated to upgrade / "unlock" it this week, based off the praise.  Is it pretty useful in the Crota raid?  I'm hurting for glimmer pretty badly, and could definitely use some tips as far as farming more is concerned.

Sweet.  I'll give that a shot once I get home.  Fingers are crossed.

I haven't even bothered leveling my Ballerhorn since I only recently obtained it, and I figured it'd be obsolete with the new upgrade system.  I'm not swimming in glimmer or resources at the moment, but I still feel obligated to upgrade / "unlock" it this week, based off the praise.  Is it pretty useful in the Crota raid?  I'm hurting for glimmer pretty badly, and could definitely use some tips as far as farming more is concerned.

I posted it to /r/destinythegame via Batman's comment. Didn't know where he got it from, so I posted it, and the dude who "wrote it" (even though this fix has been thought of a year ago) got all butt hurt about (typical Reddit), but it seems to be working for mostly everyone.

Luckily I got the Gjallarhorn the other week so I didn't have to upgrade it. Came at 300 attack out of the box. Once you get those Wolfpack Rounds, holy fuck, that shit is sweeeeeet. But I'm not swimming in glimmer either. I had 200 after I upgraded the Hawk. Eesh. Feeling low on funds even in Destiny hurts.

I'd love to [fucking finally] score a Hawkmoon and have it at 300.  That would be a huge weight off my shoulders, and would [almost] make this grueling wait worth it.  I guess my goal for today is to earn enough glimmer to grab a shard and upgrade that Ballerhorn.  Feels like a very waxy-idol Saturday.

If anyone still needs to do a Raid or even a Nightfall / weekly on a new character, I'd be really grateful to party up at some point.  I'm so behind.

I'd love to [fucking finally] score a Hawkmoon and have it at 300.  That would be a huge weight off my shoulders, and would [almost] make this grueling wait worth it.  I guess my goal for today is to earn enough glimmer to grab a shard and upgrade that Ballerhorn.  Feels like a very waxy-idol Saturday.

If anyone still needs to do a Raid or even a Nightfall / weekly on a new character, I'd be really grateful to party up at some point.  I'm so behind.

I'll run 'em with you whenever, dude. Just hit me up.

I'd love to [fucking finally] score a Hawkmoon and have it at 300. That would be a huge weight off my shoulders, and would [almost] make this grueling wait worth it. I guess my goal for today is to earn enough glimmer to grab a shard and upgrade that Ballerhorn. Feels like a very waxy-idol Saturday.

If anyone still needs to do a Raid or even a Nightfall / weekly on a new character, I'd be really grateful to party up at some point. I'm so behind.

Are you back to playing again?? Best glimmer farm in the game is The Exclusion Zone on Mars. At the computer terminal pop a resupply code. Run out out the door open out and to the left past the first wave. Second ship will come and drop all yellows, hit both sides with a rocket/super die and repeat. You'll be swimming in glimmer soon enough

Thanks, Matt. I'll definitely hit you up when I'm on, in a bit.

Are you back to playing again?? Best glimmer farm in the game is The Exclusion Zone on Mars. At the computer terminal pop a resupply code. Run out out the door open out and to the left past the first wave. Second ship will come and drop all yellows, hit both sides with a rocket/super die and repeat. You'll be swimming in glimmer soon enough

I never took a break, I've just been re-prioritizing my free time as of late. And the few times I've tried signing on, there's either no one online or I can't connect to the PSN. Just bad timing all around.

Thank you for the suggestion, though. I'll have to look up a video, since I'm drawing a blank on the Exclusion Zone on Mars.