Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Agreed, word of crota is kind of garbage unless you need the void burn. I keep it around just for that. Would never use it in crucible though, too many other primaries blow it away.

My new favorite is an NL Shadow 701x scout rifle I got rolled with full auto, explosive rounds and outlaw. The fire rate is just ungodly OP and explosive rounds makes hilarious good. I might have to get a video of it put up, words really can't describe how amazing this thing is and doesn't take up an exotic so I can keep truth equipped.

Edit: forgot to add another great hand cannon is Ill Will (not her mercy, Sorry had them mixed up), I had that thing drop with luck in the chamber, final round and explosive rounds. Highest impact primary available with all rounds exploding and 2/7 rounds doing significantly more damage. I haven't had enough time with it, but it's in par with thorn in terms of making people run in fear with one precision hit.

Void Messenger is my new favorite void primary, personally.

Ill Will is a little too sluggish for my tastes, but I imagine the right roll could make it pretty damn fun.

That NL Shadow you described sounds pretty identical to Dead Orbit's (stock) Deadshot Luna. It's a full auto scout rifle with identical rate of fire - which is absurdly fast for a scout - and explosive rounds. It also looks immensely cooler, considering it's not a re-skinned Crota weapon.

Void Messenger is my new favorite void primary, personally.

Ill Will is a little too sluggish for my tastes, but I imagine the right roll could make it pretty damn fun.

That NL Shadow you described sounds pretty identical to Dead Orbit's (stock) Deadshot Luna. It's a full auto scout rifle with identical rate of fire - which is absurdly fast for a scout - and explosive rounds. It also looks immensely cooler, considering it's not a re-skinned Crota weapon.

The one thing NL has over Deadshot is the 21 round mag. But yea sucks that it is a reskin of the Fang.

It also has better stability in return for less range. I like both but I prefer NL. The reskin part does kind of suck but oh well. I might start rerolling Deadshot to see if I can't get something I find liking more than outlaw, but I don't have high hopes of getting it all together with full auto and explosive rounds again.

Is Orex or however they are going to spell it supposed to be the new raid or just storyline? I didn't hear anything about a new one. Maybe we're just supposed to assume it's a raid? For $40 this better have a raid. It looks great and a lot of fun but idk about $40 fun. I know I'll still buy it though

On another note, I finally got the crux last night and fang of ir yut. Only a few more weapons and I'll have a full crota raid weapon/gear set. For some stupid reason the VOG and Crota cloaks will NOT drop for me!

Just peeped this on Gamestop's listing

VIP REWARDS*

As a thank you to our most loyal fans who have reached Light Level 30 or who previously purchased Expansion I and Expansion II by August 31, 2015, you will receive an exclusive commemorative

Founder's Fortune Year 1 Emblem, Sparrow, Armor Shader and more at launch with your purchase of The Taken King. Many Guardians serve the City, but tales of your bravery will echo through time. Return to the Tower on September 15. Its champions wish to celebrate and commemorate your accomplishments. May these gifts prepare you for the battles to come.

*To be eligible to receive the VIP rewards, players will need to have at least one Light Level 30 character or own both Expansion I and Expansion II on or before 08/31/15 AND purchase and play The Taken King on or before 02/01/16. VIP Rewards applicable for any eligible purchase of Destiny: The Taken King, Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition, and Destiny: The Taken King - Collector's Edition (digital or physical).

Games honestly fun, but can it compete with halo 5 and fallout 4 for my play time?

Im looking forward to Halo 5 and will blast through that campaign. Will probably play it's PvP as well but Destiny will still have me for everyday replay ability. Fallout 4 will be interesting though. Will see how that holds up.

Im really stoked for the Taken King. Finally gonna have a shot at Hawkmoon, Monte, and 4th Horseman. Honestly as much as I play this game Im considering the real life Strange Coin.