Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Yeahhhh that's the spirit JesseB!

For anyone on PS, if you wanna sign up for the Gorgon CP Giveaway Group lemme know.

It never hurts to grab the Gorgon chest, and it will be easier if we have more people to get it. One person a week has to either snipe the CP from people (don't do this:\) or play a VoG round with a group and save the CP on an alt. We've been passing around the CP for 3 weeks now and it's been very nice.

Week 1: Rooks

Week 2: Batman

Week 3: Batman

I'll run with you, It'll be fun. Hit me up online whenever you're doing it, I'm just going to be running around doing whatever to level some stuff/my other character and finish bounties the rest of the week.

Cool - appreciate it. Dunno if I'll have time or energy tonight but hopefully I'll get some play hours in on my day off tomorrow.

Cool - appreciate it. Dunno if I'll have time or energy tonight but hopefully I'll get some play hours in on my day off tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm off tomorrow too and wifey works until 7pm PST, so I'm good most of the day. Have to run to the gym at some point, but that doesn't take me too long.

Once I get my Titan up to snuff I'll join the Gorgon check point party.

Yeahhhh that's the spirit JesseB!

For anyone on PS, if you wanna sign up for the Gorgon CP Giveaway Group lemme know.

It never hurts to grab the Gorgon chest, and it will be easier if we have more people to get it. One person a week has to either snipe the CP from people (don't do this:\) or play a VoG round with a group and save the CP on an alt. We've been passing around the CP for 3 weeks now and it's been very nice.

Week 1: Rooks

Week 2: Batman

Week 3: Batman

ha yea. There is this one guy on my friends list that I think I ran a weekly with once that always messages me and asks me to help transfer the checkpoint to his alt so I always end up with one lately. 

ha yea. There is this one guy on my friends list that I think I ran a weekly with once that always messages me and asks me to help transfer the checkpoint to his alt so I always end up with one lately. 

Word. It's a damn shame it gives old exotics out, but, outside of the ones I have, I'm mainly doing it for the grimoire nowadays anyhow. Only missing a few...  Plus Gjallarhorn.

Just went and checked, only missing: Vex, MIDA, and Gjall from drops.

Never did and/or doing the bounties for: Thorn, Invective, Pocket Infinity.

Other than that I have every exotic.

Word. It's a damn shame it gives old exotics out, but, outside of the ones I have, I'm mainly doing it for the grimoire nowadays anyhow. Only missing a few...  Plus Gjallarhorn.

Next week Rooks gets Gjallarhorn, but nothing but shards and energy beyond that. Calling it now. I don't even think he'd be disappointed after this week

Edit:Or Xur will sell it.

Or even better, Rooks will get it, then Xur will sell it next week. ;)

Haha whenever people say I'm getting something, or I say I'm getting nothing - I really do get nothing.

I'm not too worried about Gjallarhorn anymore. I like the exotic primaries a lot, and prefer using Ice Breaker if I do go legendary primary. Hunger of Crota does just fine by me.

I have a BUNCH of primary exotics that need to be levelled so I'm excited to go Black Hammer + HoC with my exotic primaries.

All I'm after until the Hard Mode comes out is the Hunter Raid Helm and the Dance Machines.  Once HM comes out though... really looking forward to the Raid Primaries.

EDIT: Discount my last statement. I still really want the Vex, despite it being hard to admit that.

I dont see myself ever using Pocket Infinity over my Plan C but I found the Invective bounty super easy. Did it once for the gun and doing it a second time for an easy shard.

Haha whenever people say I'm getting something, or I say I'm getting nothing - I really do get nothing.

I'm not too worried about Gjallarhorn anymore. I like the exotic primaries a lot, and prefer using Ice Breaker if I do go legendary primary. Hunger of Crota does just fine by me.

I have a BUNCH of primary exotics that need to be levelled so I'm excited to go Black Hammer + HoC with my exotic primaries.

All I'm after until the Hard Mode comes out is the Hunter Raid Helm and the Dance Machines.  Once HM comes out though... really looking forward to the Raid Primaries.

EDIT: Discount my last statement. I still really want the Vex, despite it being hard to admit that.

I'd love to snag an Ice Breaker and a Fatebringer. I have the Ghettohorn, so I'm fine with that for a while. (whoever it was that called it that last night, thank you.)

Definitely need raid gear though.

Yep. Never hurts to have multiple characters in order to grab as much raid gear as possible per week.

That said though, all it really takes is luck.

I got full VoG and CE sets on my single Titan before I got them on my hunters. The first time I got a full set on my first VoG run as Titan. It took me another 6 weeks after that to get the helmet for my hunters.

Got full CE set last night on the Titan. We'll see how many weeks it takes to grab that Hunter helmet on either of my Hunters haha.

Yep. Never hurts to have multiple characters in order to grab as much raid gear as possible per week.

That said though, all it really takes is luck.

I got full VoG and CE sets on my single Titan before I got them on my hunters. The first time I got a full set on my first VoG run as Titan. It took me another 6 weeks after that to get the helmet for my hunters.

Got full CE set last night on the Titan. We'll see how many weeks it takes to grab that Hunter helmet on either of my Hunters haha.

I know I could just google this, but does only class specific gear drop in raid? Like...will titan stuff drop playing my Warlock?

I know I could just google this, but does only class specific gear drop in raid? Like...will titan stuff drop playing my Warlock?

Class-specific only.

10896950_10152944572433770_4142716125941

YEAH DOOOD. Congrats man. Hope you're looking badass in that sunsetting shader.  I haven't done an Eris bounty in a week so, I'm pretty far behind now. Kinda lost the drive.

I'm at 2027/4000 on my Titan according to the app. So, I've got a ways to go. 

I'm gonna be running Atheon possibly 1-3 times this week, maybe tonight maybe tomrorow if anyone wants in.

Gotta get a Vex :\

Also, who's got the Gorgon CP this week

I have 2. I feel bad cause the dude I was running with was specifically running it for one and I got it.

Lvl 8 warlock after 2 hours. Already have to take a break. I was playing at least 14 hours straight. And probably around 20 hours in that 24 hour block. (Was staying up all night and today to fix my sleep schedule.)