Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

shit from nightfall/weeklies

got a hawkmoon from the first chest but I already have it.

got the warlock helmet and titan chest.

only raid gear I still need is the titan helmet.

23 more radiant shards and i'll be 32 on all 3. I've got all 5 weapons fully upgraded so any energy now is gonna be stacking up for primaries.

probably going to run the VOG later.

well that's stupid

Probably pretty cool for a lot of level 18 - 22 players who got the game for Christmas. If you've played this game for hundreds of hours they isn't really anything left for them to give you other than cosmetic effects. 

It is sort of worthless to me too, I'd rather have radiant mats, but I dunno. Nice they did it. 

Probably pretty cool for a lot of level 18 - 22 players who got the game for Christmas. If you've played this game for hundreds of hours they isn't really anything left for them to give you other than cosmetic effects. 

Which we would all happily take.

Destiny's biggest untapped market is cosmetic effects. Where are all the shader colors, emblems, capes/class items/GHOST SHELLS etc.

Everyone was stoked when they got a re-painted scooter that could do flippys in the air.  We aren't hard to please, just give us something we can actually use.

I swear to fuck if Destiny 2 has any marketing about "15 new shader colors!!~~~" I'll lose it.

I guess, maybe? I hear ya Rooks but I think if you tease freebies and then send out cosmetic effects you'd get more backlash. Then again, perhaps I'm biased because I don't give a sweet fuck about the cosmetics. 

I don't have too many 331 Purples so maybe I'll get something useful. Reddit seems to think the Badger is a nice gun. 

Tell you one thing, I don't envy them. I'm not sure they've done a great job but it has to be tricky has fuck to design an economy and reward system for all players. I wonder how I can get a job like that...