Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I have 2. I feel bad cause the dude I was running with was specifically running it for one and I got it.

Lvl 8 warlock after 2 hours. Already have to take a break. I was playing at least 14 hours straight. And probably around 20 hours in that 24 hour block. (Was staying up all night and today to fix my sleep schedule.)

Next time you're playing as your level 8 warlock, let me know and we can play together. I'm still only around level 15 or 16.

I hope they announce the next DLC soon. I'm a few days from rank 4 on Eris.

Only things I still want to drop:

Radiant Dance Machines

Hunter CE Helm

Gjallarhorn

Vex

Kinda looking for some new stuff to yearn for.

Same.

And I want:

Ice

The Raid Heavy and RL

Raid Full Set

__

Also, I was wanting to grind all night last night to hit 20 ASAP, but I lived an episode of COPS last night.

Here is what happened (wrote it in real time):

I just had to call the cops too. The neighbor that just moved in not even a week ago was blasting rap music all day (not why I called). Then 1AM rolls around and there is a fuck ton of yelling, followed by the sounds of breaking furniture, "get your fucking hands off me", more yelling, slamming doors, more yelling, more people, more door slamming, calm, picks up again with the yelling, more yelling, more people, more slamming, dude crying, swearing he "didn't touch her", girl crying and yelling, yelling.

I called the cops. Apparently someone else in the complex did too. Don't know if they showed up yet or not, but it's kind of died down.

Way to make a good impression your first fucking week here:

• Blasts rap music for 6 hours.
  • Gets in altercation at 1AM.
  • Yells and slams doors 'til 2AM.
  • Gets cops called.

Idiots.

Fuck New Years. Fuck people.

Update:

The cops show up right after he leaves. Not 2 minutes after. They ask to come in and she keeps saying no. They have to come in to make sure that no one else is in the apartment. They do so and are trying to talk to the girl but she says he was drunk and to go away and there is broken glass on the floor. She is crying ans pissed and yelling at the cops "Happy New Year", slams the door, locks it. They leave.

5 minutes later, I spoke too soon. The yelling and slamming has started again. He shows up 5 fucking minutes after the cops left. He uses the ole "I forgot my phone" excuse to come back in and start it all over again. I don't know why this bitch keeps letting him in.

Apparently one is accusing the other of cheating. By the sounds of it the guy thinks his girlfriend (the renter) is cheating on him. All I hear is them yelling the same thing over and over again.

"WHO WERE YOU WITH! WHO WERE YOU WITH! WHO WERE YOU WITH! WHO WERE YOU WITH! WHO WERE YOU WITH! WHO WERE YOU WITH! WHO WERE YOU WITH! WHO WERE YOU WITH! WHO WERE YOU WITH!"

Just constant yelling and whenever the guy says something he says it 20 fucking times. I think he is broken.

Speaking of broken, he is definitely throwing shit around again. Slamming walls and shit. Pretty sure I heard someone say something about punching a whole in the wall.

Her: "FUCK YOU!"

Him "FUCK ME?! FUCK ME?! Touch me again! TOUCH ME AGAIN!"

Her: "Get the fuck out!" (Been saying that for an hour.)

Update (already):

It has only been 5 hours and he is back over here yelling, they both are, at 7:30AM about their fucking relationship. They are making a lot of noise. I keep hearing a sound like there is drywall falling down in between the walls, a fare too familiar noise (which is odd cause most of these walls are concrete). I didn't even know how well sound traveled in this building since I have never had a neighbor in the 3 months I've been here. I swear the last people used their apt. as a cat apartment.

I have not met my new neighbor yet. She moved in a couple days ago, was loud as fuck doing so, and I knew was going to be trouble.

At this point, when I do meet her, I don't even know what I'm going to do. I'm so pissed right now.

This dude is so stupid. To make himself heard over her, he will say a word or short phrase, then say it over and over and over gradually louder and louder.

"ok ok ok OK OK OK OK! OK! OK! OK!!! OK!!!!!!"

It will be interesting to talk to the neighbors and see how much they heard. Me being directly next to them, I'm sure I'm hearing the most, but they do have the neighbor above and to the other side that I'm sure are as pissed as I am.

end of the weekly update tally:

2 vex mythoclast

1 gjallahorn

2 swordbreaker

2 cryptographic

2 deathsingers mantle

2 gloves of the hezen lord

2 the devil you dont

1 tread of the hezen lord

1 praedyths timpiece

1 praedyths revenge

1 universal remote

1 radiant dance machines

1 light in the abyss

a bunch of shards and energies of both varieties

my first week doing 2 weekly, 2 nightfall, 2 vog hard(first ever on hard) and 2 crotas end(first ever)... I'm very happy

Xur has some decent stuff.

Exotic Gear:

Dragon's Breath

MK. 44

Don't Touch Me

Starfire Protocol

Gauntlet Engram

Upgrades:

Knucklehead

Symbiote

Alpha Lupi

Armamentarium