Well, what a day.

Icebreaker

Universal Remote

Dragons Breath

Black hammer

Hunter chest for 32

Titan boots for 32

Titan helmet for full set.

I could never complain about a week of drops like this, but if it helps, icebreaker is just an exotic shard, I'll never use universal remote, and Hunger of Crota is better than Dragons Breath.

Still, stoked to have a full set for the titan, even though I would have lost my shit for for that hunter helm! That's the the way of of the RNG. If I got the hunter helm and dance machines what would I strive for anymore?

shit night for me. got the raid fusion rifle though, so i've got a full set of raid weapons. 

Nothing too crazy for me:

Nightfall - Monte

Raid - Boots and mats (Just need chest armor now (helmet is counting full). Have shotgun and sniper as far as weapons.)

Weekly - crap

Definitely making another character tomorrow.

And is it just me or am I the only one who have 0 desire to run VoG now that we have CE. I just don't need anything from it.

I think I'll need 42 more shards to get my titan to 32 as well. Dang, Yo. That's 2 weeks right there at least

Shittttttttttttttttt.

Well I just got another Vex from VoG Hard. So that'll be used for the other character I make.

Also got mats, 2 of the same helm (weird), and a sparrow (again). Not too bad.

I'm gonna be running Atheon possibly 1-3 times this week, maybe tonight maybe tomrorow if anyone wants in.

Gotta get a Vex :\

Also, who's got the Gorgon CP this week

I'll run with you, It'll be fun. Hit me up online whenever you're doing it, I'm just going to be running around doing whatever to level some stuff/my other character and finish bounties the rest of the week.