Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

You're a saint for offering help though!

I'd really love to help you guys out, hope everyone gets what they're looking for. If there's interest in any leftovers and you do not shy away from shipping costs, hit me up. I could put a full list of all leftovers in this thread tomorrow if people want to take a look. Most sought after items such as Death Grips, Chvrches, Faith No More never showed up, GofG tapes are gone.

yeah, I know Beatles and that Flaming Lips (didn't recognize that's what it was) were at one shop here in a decent number so if someone is still looking later and wants me to grab it, let me know. I'm in California so shipping would be pretty standard.

Edit: weirdly, Beatles is $14.98 and Flaming Lips is $15.98. Does this sound in line with what other people have seen them for?

yeah, I know Beatles and that Flaming Lips (didn't recognize that's what it was) were at one shop here in a decent number so if someone is still looking later and wants me to grab it, let me know. I'm in California so shipping would be pretty standard.

That would be cool! How much were they, also did they have Faith No More 7"s?

Check Amoeba!

Unavailable. I feel like an idiot because I went to a big record store in hopes of Death Grips, but they didn't have it. I had the Faith No More in my hands for 5.99, but figured "shit, I work at a record store I'll be able to get this." Apparently someone at my store bought four and left me with none.

If anybody finds a link for Little Miss Sunshine while I'm at work, I love you. One of the only things I didn't get.

If you still need one, I'm sure I could set one aside for you (if you'll be in Milwaukee anytime soon).  I worked until 5:30 today, and we hadn't sold a single copy by the time I left, so we still have five as far as I know.

If I could get a Beatles one, it would be deeply appreciated. I want to get it for my Fiancé for Christmas.