VC's 30 Days of Fright! Film Festival 2 (2015)

It was not one of my picks but I highly recommend anyone who can, watch Dust Devil tonight. It's a vastly underrated philosophical horror flick from the equally underrated Richard Stanley. I hope the version streaming is the director's cut ("The Final Cut") as the painfully chopped apart theatrical version is the more common one.

dustdevil.jpg

It was not one of my picks but I highly recommend anyone who can, watch Dust Devil tonight. It's a vastly underrated philosophical horror flick from the equally underrated Richard Stanley. I hope the version streaming is the director's cut ("The Final Cut") as the painfully chopped apart theatrical version is the more common one.

dustdevil.jpg

It's the theatrical I believe. 

Also, Happy Halloween kiddies!

I hope your nights a scream! (*Laughs Manically) 

We still have a few nights to go before the big shebang so here are this week's picks: (Don't die of fright!)

October 27th - Sleepaway Camp 2  on youtube (

)

October 28th - Cabin In The Woods (Netflix)

October 29th - Monster Squad (Werewolf's got nards!)

October 30th - Halloween III (I'm dumb and love this movie to death) 

October 31st - Recommendation: Trick R' Treat

So kiddies, remember to light those jack o' lanterns and get ready for some thrills!

This is your faithful Cryptkeeper wishing you dead. (*Laughs Manically)

Ohhhhhhhh man... those are killer! I don't know if I could justify dropping $130 on them, but that doesn't make me want them any less :D

I did lol.  They turned out pretty damn well aside from the pumpkin which has a weird glossy sheen to it.  Went a little mask crazy this year and also picked up a Halloween 6 Michael Myers mask, Dr. Decker from Nightbreed, and Papa mask from Ghost.

As for Dust Devil - I should've specified the final cut, but oh well.  I was trying to go with something different that even the more versed horror fans may not have seen, but the theatrical really leaves a lot to be desired.

Has anyone started a 'What are you dressing as for Halloween?' thread yet?

I did lol.  They turned out pretty damn well aside from the pumpkin which has a weird glossy sheen to it.  Went a little mask crazy this year and also picked up a Halloween 6 Michael Myers mask, Dr. Decker from Nightbreed, and Papa mask from Ghost.

As for Dust Devil - I should've specified the final cut, but oh well.  I was trying to go with something different that even the more versed horror fans may not have seen, but the theatrical really leaves a lot to be desired.

Has anyone started a 'What are you dressing as for Halloween?' thread yet?

I'll have to dig up the final.

Happy Halloween Eve Eve fright fans! Hope your all having a deadlightful good time!

I'm starting a movie called Funny Games right now. Not sure who on this board recommended it to me. I am already nervous for this family. 

Showed my parents SOTD this weekend and to my surprise they both loved it. (My parents are not horror fans) 

Anyone gonna watch the Babadook on VOD tonight? 

Happy Halloween Eve Eve fright fans! Hope your all having a deadlightful good time!

I'm starting a movie called Funny Games right now. Not sure who on this board recommended it to me. I am already nervous for this family. 

Oooooffff.... thats a rough one. Original or remake?