VC's 30 Days of Fright! Film Festival 2 (2015)

Last nights film was the remake of the Evil Dead made in 2013 and was brought to us by Will From West Philly.

I was personally scared to watch this as I hold the original in the highest of regards. It was pretty solid but fuck you post credits tease. Fuck you. 

Tonights film I'm excited for as well because I've never seen it. It's called bad taste and looks like it'll be a gore fest. 

On a side night I watched city of the living dead last night. So much fake blood!

An easy Top 3 for me, I was legitimately cringing through the end scene, my wife had to cover her eyes and she's never done that during a horror movie before!

Hahaha, yeah its that kind of flick. Glad you enjoyed it man! And I'm kind of proud recommending a movie that made you cringe & your wife shield her eyes from the atrocity.

;)

Any time.

I know my 1st pick (From A Whisper To A Scream) is a really dated horror anthology, but I'm a fan of a wide range of horror so I wanted to go with something from back in the day many peeps probly never saw.

Then a newerish flick that I was hoping most people in this marathon hadn't seen. Seeing Inside for the 1st time is quite an experience, pleased you got to watch it with a loved one, hahaha.

Last nights film was the remake of the Evil Dead made in 2013 and was brought to us by Will From West Philly.

I was personally scared to watch this as I hold the original in the highest of regards. It was pretty solid but fuck you post credits tease. Fuck you.

Tonights film I'm excited for as well because I've never seen it. It's called bad taste and looks like it'll be a gore fest.

On a side night I watched city of the living dead last night. So much fake blood!

I loved that teaser scene. I hope they follow through on it.

After you guys watch Sleeaway Camp I highly suggest you listen to the episode of How Did This Get Made? about the movie, it's hilarious -http://www.earwolf.com/episode/sleepaway-camp/

Edit: oops, didn't see NAP's post, well here's the audio only if you're on the go or multitaskin' :D

I watched Monkey Shines because that is their Halloween movie this year. The Tyler Perry movie they did last week is the worst crime in cinema history. 

Also this: