VC's 30 Days of Fright! Film Festival 2 (2015)

The two I chose unfortunately aren't on Netflix. Demon Knight is on HBO Go/Xfinity streaming and TPUTS can be rented on Youtube for a small fee. There are just so many good films to suggest but most of them aren't streaming. I told Rambo to not include my picks if you all want to do streaming only. Sorry for being difficult guys :(

Got some free time on my hands at the moment. Anyone who wanted to submit movies please DM me asap! I'll start compiling a list and it would make my life much easier if I didn't have to dig through this thread for movie suggestions.

Pm'd Sir. I'm picking Re-Animator & Jacob' s Ladder, both of which are available on Netflix. Re-Animator never loses it's charm with it's gore factor, and Jacob's Ladder is like a realllllllly bad acid trip...

The two I chose unfortunately aren't on Netflix. Demon Knight is on HBO Go/Xfinity streaming and TPUTS can be rented on Youtube for a small fee. There are just so many good films to suggest but most of them aren't streaming. I told Rambo to not include my picks if you all want to do streaming only. Sorry for being difficult guys :(

Aw no worries!! The ones I wanted to pick weren't on Netflix, but I don't think it matters @ this point.

Love your picks, but Demon Knight will always have a special place in my <3

Martyrs, The Babadook, Killer Legends & The Town That Dreaded Sundown (2014)

Those were some that came to mind that I hadn't seen suggested before. 

Oh nice! Babadook & Town That Dreaded Sundown are both really good. Haven't seen Killer Legends.

Calendar has been updated, if anyone else wanted to submit a movie do it ASAP!

Taking extra submissions as well :D

Society (1989)

The Beyond (1981)

Three... Extremes (possible trigger)

Storm Warning

Sinister

Last House On The Left (2009) (possible trigger)

I Spit On Your Grave (2010) (possible trigger)

Antichrist (2009) (possible trigger)

Night of the Demons

Night of the Creeps

Night of the Scarecrow

Frontier(s)

Borderland (2007)

The Theatre Bizarre

Mikey (1992)

Here's what's being added and taken off Netflix in October. Looks like The Devils Rejects is the only one on the calendar going away.

http://www.cnet.com/news/netpicks-everything-coming-and-going-on-netflix-for-october-2015/

From that list, Curse of Chucky was surprisingly decent so I'd submit that if there's any room left.