PO: Knuckle Puck - While I Stay Secluded

Did anyone else who ordered the 3 pack have it arrive damaged by USPS?

Mine were shipped in a cardboard mailer with no stiffeners and the sleeves are all badly bent/creased. I haven't had a chance to open them yet (just got them yesterday) but I'm worried the vinyl is warped, too.

If the damage is bad // if your record is warped, just email us and we'll take care of you. 

To ask if it's happened to anyone else who ordered the three-pack – well, it's vinyl shipping and it can happen when you order 1 record or 3 or 10, and it can happen with a stiffiner or without one. It's part of the deal that a few will arrive beat up because of lazy USPS workers who throw the packages around. We've already handled a few of these and will help you too if needed!

Mine were shipped in a cardboard mailer with no stiffeners and the sleeves are all badly bent/creased. I haven't had a chance to open them yet (just got them yesterday) but I'm worried the vinyl is warped, too.

I ordered a three pack and got a few bent corners. Vinyl is perfect.

Mine showed up in pristine condition. Just email Thomas if it's bad, they run a great shop and are really helpful and customer focused.

To ask if it's happened to anyone else who ordered the three-pack – well, it's vinyl shipping and it can happen when you order 1 record or 3 or 10, and it can happen with a stiffiner or without one. It's part of the deal that a few will arrive beat up because of lazy USPS workers who throw the packages around. We've already handled a few of these and will help you too if needed!

Thanks for the reply - I wasn't trying to make it sound like it was your fault, it was clearly mishandling during shipping.

I'll spin 'em tonight and follow up if there's any issues...

Just received my copy, came out beautiful, hope my real Friends record comes in perfect condition, which i'm sure it will. But, I have nothing but kind words to say about BTR and their customer support. I e-mailed them at about 8 p.m. on Monday, about my orders and they replied quickly, and provided me with the tracking numbers to both records. They also assured me that they in fact sent out the records, and to just sit tight since they all went out. Again, BTR has been nothing short of amazing and i'm so glad that them and the bands on their label are getting the recognition they deserve. Thanks, BTR and Knuckle Puck for this amazing EP and this beautiful LP, the smash up looks even more gnar when held up to some light. 

• 4 weeks later...

I don't exactly care about being liked because this isnt facebook.

This dude should read the lyrics to their first song off the EP "Transperency". It's probably directed towards people like him.

But yeah this EP is pretty incredible in my opinion. Got on VC for the first time in months just to check out this thread.. Forever Came Calling's new album is good too

• 1 month later...