District 9 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Deluxe Expanded Edition] Double LP

Obligatory "servers are too slow" post.  I added the MNU version to my cart the second it went up and hit checkout, by the time the page loaded it was sold out.  Awesome.

Kept it in my cart for a couple minutes, still tried to check out, finally let me.  Boom!

Wow. I missed the sceened D9. Got up. Was there. Watched it get added to the shop. Added it to my cart. Sold out before I could check out. I'm really disappointed.

Same with me. I had to fill out all my shipping info and by the time I did that, it was sold out. Is there a way to update your address before making a purchase? I tried doing that last night, but couldn't find a way to do it unless you have made a previous purchase.

It's odd that it says that black could be randomly inserted when the initial press for it said that it would be on color?

Gotta agree with this, would be a bit bummed if I end up with both LP's being black but hey I'm just happy I got one, would be ecstatic though if I end up with a splatter.

For guys like yourself you should still be able to get it as we just added more to the inventory no more than 5 minutes ago.

Yeah. I saw you add more. By the time I got to the end, it said Sold Out again. Then I tried refreshing for a while and it kept saying Sold Out. Are there anymore? I was really excited about this one.

for me, it was having to go back and add the double box option. took FOREVER and by the time i got to checkout, the screened version was sold out. Is the dbl. box option something we can add to orders after the fact?

If you want to add the double box option email [email protected]

for me, it was having to go back and add the double box option. took FOREVER and by the time i got to checkout, the screened version was sold out. Is the dbl. box option something we can add to orders after the fact?

That or I imagine you could probably add it to your cart in advance. Might be the easier route next time...

Beautiful! Screenprinted jacket looks quite nice in person! Received my MNU version a few days ago and was in for a treat to find a Blue LP and a light Lavender LP inside!  KUDOS! Only cleaned them so far...hoping to listen soon! I must say that the colors were nice...the Lavender seemed to have splatter on it and the blue was dark. I will put up some pics when I get the chance....anyone else two different colors?