SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

• 2 weeks later...

It will be available again, I can almost guarantee. Superfan will ship them out and see EXACTLY what they're left with and put those up... has happened with nearly every release.

Right on the money! I've been refreshing each day just in case and this morning was my luck day :)

Forget and Not Slow Down is gonna look sick on opaque brown!! , also happy to hear that bee sides is getting the vinyl treatment. They said they're going to do something a little different with it so i wonder what that means.

also whoever said "Apathetic EP" should get pressed is a genius, that would be a beautiful 10" imo

also what are everybody's thoughts on the fact that they don't seal the vinyl? at first when they repressed mmhmm i was pretty disappointed. not like it matters that much, but youd think even if they didnt seal them they would at least be shipped outside the sleeves to prevent seam tears. idk just always wondered about that.

Forget and Not Slow Down is gonna look sick on opaque brown!! , also happy to hear that bee sides is getting the vinyl treatment. They said they're going to do something a little different with it so i wonder what that means.

also whoever said "Apathetic EP" should get pressed is a genius, that would be a beautiful 10" imo

I am really happy for a Bird and Bee Sides press. I love that whole release!

Apathetic EP would be cool too. 

also what are everybody's thoughts on the fact that they don't seal the vinyl? at first when they repressed mmhmm i was pretty disappointed. not like it matters that much, but youd think even if they didnt seal them they would at least be shipped outside the sleeves to prevent seam tears. idk just always wondered about that.

I think the no shrink wrap thing saves them time and money in the end. 

Not anything official, but Relient K asked for opinions on pressing their Self-titled or All Work and No Play on Facebook, so those might be coming in the future. I personally would love to have ST and I honestly don't think I've ever heard anything off of their first (minus lion-o).

I think the no shrink wrap thing saves them time and money in the end. 

This and I ask on every order for them to take the LP out of the jacket to avoid seam splits.  So down with shrink wrap.