SMLXL vinyl thread for Relient k

Had a brief heart attack thinking I missed out. I went with the red, but also really wanted the blue, ugh!  Since it's a double they could have done the A/B on red and C on blue,but I'll live. I really don't like that they added an extremely random spew of albums that are widely available to their catalog, it makes it annoying to browse through to see what is up now, They probably did it to increase revenue, but meh stick with the unique releases. I also grabbed the three 7" as well, hurrah.. 

Ordered a copy of the red since it looks like they're running low. Although I couldn't figure out how to see exactly how many were left. But for some reason up until this point I've never had any holiday music on vinyl. Figured it was probably time to change that.

Ordered a copy of the red since it looks like they're running low. Although I couldn't figure out how to see exactly how many were left. But for some reason up until this point I've never had any holiday music on vinyl. Figured it was probably time to change that.

Good timing. Looks like there's only 8 copies left.

• 1 month later...

Yo, is David Douglas back on this record or what? I can't track with their line-up between Collapsible Lung / Mmhmm 10 yr / New Stuff 

They said in an interview that he played on the new album, and so did the guy they had play after Ethan. I believe he's back with them but as nothing more than playing with them. He's not writing drum parts, and part of the bands' decisions. 

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I've gathered from that interview (someone shared it on Reddit I believe), and from seeing things online