PO NOW: Periphery Double Album - Juggernaut: Alpha and Juggernaut: Omega

Right on guys. I have been jamming this a few times per day. It is an incredible piece of work.

Same here. Really is a great double album! For some reason I'm giving Alpha a lot more of my time though. It's definitely grown on me, my first impression was that it's a lot softer than Omega, but after a few listens it feels a lot deeper. That build up about 2 minutes into The Scourge is just great...

Guest Secular Haze

Same here. Really is a great double album! For some reason I'm giving Alpha a lot more of my time though. It's definitely grown on me, my first impression was that it's a lot softer than Omega, but after a few listens it feels a lot deeper. That build up about 2 minutes into The Scourge is just great...

Yeah man. I completely agree about The Scourge. And, Alpha is my favorite of the two. Heavy heart? So good. Those boys are the hook masters.

Guest Secular Haze

Really on the fence about this album (and this band in general really) some good music, but the vocals are just really hit or miss for me.

Give it a few more listens. The vocal lines will be riging in your head all day soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...