The Original Cassette Collective Thread

Just tried to order some tapes from Domino's site, and it says 'Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions we cannot ship these cassettes to USA." What is THAT all about? And would any UK people be willing to receive and resend to USA personally?

I had the same issue when I tried to buy Real Estate's Days on cassette. But I was able to get around it by adding it to a bigger order of like $40 I think the system doesn't catch it when there are multiple items and I got my cassette! 

I had the same issue when I tried to buy Real Estate's Days on cassette. But I was able to get around it by adding it to a bigger order of like $40 I think the system doesn't catch it when there are multiple items and I got my cassette! 

Well I made a 30 dollar order of tapes because it let me, let's see how it turns out.

I have my fingers crossed for ya! 

Just got shipping confirmation and tracking number from Domino, seems to be going off without a hitch. Ordered Real Estate - Days, Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca, Ducktails - The Flower Lane, and Dan Deacon - America for $30 on the dot, which doesn't seem that bad really, $7.50 PPD each for popular recent albums. I feel like they coulda jacked up the price if they felt like it.

Just got shipping confirmation and tracking number from Domino, seems to be going off without a hitch. Ordered Real Estate - Days, Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca, Ducktails - The Flower Lane, and Dan Deacon - America for $30 on the dot, which doesn't seem that bad really, $7.50 PPD each for popular recent albums. I feel like they coulda jacked up the price if they felt like it.

Great! Idk why it will only let you buy them like that but glad I found it out. That's a really great haul! And really a steal, those cassettes are top notch quality. I have the Days and Flower Lane ones and they look and sound great. Really wish they would release more cassettes like maybe Atlas or Merriweather Post Pavilion, I'd buy those in a second.

My little brothers friend has put together what I think is a great album.  Dreamy, bedroom, psych art-pop (i dunno?!).... 100 limited tapes by local tape label 'SHAKE' on aqua blue.  i might have failed at links.

http://experienceshake.com/store/index.php?id_product=89&controller=product&id_lang=1#/case-yes

https://hansmole.bandcamp.com/album/whitest-whiteness

https://www.facebook.com/hhhansmole

daegor might have to come to my rescue.. 

If someone buys my band's tape (Boy Toy) from Out Of Breath, I will send you a free tape or 7". If you buy one, let me know in a message and I'll ship it out to you free of charge.

Hahah thanks Aqua for buying both variants, I'll try and have them out next week. Thanks Chris :P