The Original Cassette Collective Thread

They come and go. Derrick usually posts when he puts more up. Just check back every so often (unless you find something else in the mean time).

I use a Realistic Cassette Tape Recorder that works pretty well for me. It's a little bigger than I would like, but gets the job done. I got it from Goodwill last year and it's lasted going to shows. The battery part doesn't work anymore tho so it has to be plugged into the way to play it :(

I purchased one of the Coby players from BWM... are they new or used?

I've gone through two thrift store decks. They've both been good for about a month then they kinda shit out. I think the belts are bad because I get weird clicking noises and one side of the reel moves faster than the other.

Should I get the belts replaced or keep trying my luck on new decks?

Also - GUID has been the highlight of my summers the past 2 years. I love hearing every band thank Aaron.

I've gone through two thrift store decks. They've both been good for about a month then they kinda shit out. I think the belts are bad because I get weird clicking noises and one side of the reel moves faster than the other.

Should I get the belts replaced or keep trying my luck on new decks?

Also - GUID has been the highlight of my summers the past 2 years. I love hearing every band thank Aaron.

replace the belts, a good deck will last you a long time,

and GUID is definitely my favorite fest now, amazing bands and a casual atmosphere its awesome

I love that album, but fuck Tim.

That's another way to put it hahaha! It's crazy, before that whole thing went down, he was one of the most down to earth guys I've ever met. Even hooked me up with a backstage pass! And this was weeks before he got arrested.

wheres that bonus dvd

Have no clue... I wonder how they sold/bundled it.