The Original Cassette Collective Thread

Is it expensive or just doesn't come up for sale often?

I have it. Don't really want to sell it, but if someone makes a ridiculous offer I would.

The LP version is listed on discogs for $90+, the same 2 have been listed for quite sometime though so I don't think that's the going rate. I'm pretty sure the tape sells for like $20 (which I would gladly pay for it), but I've only seen them pop up here once in a while and they're usually sold by the time I see the thread.

Hey guys, I've had a thread going for awhile in the sale forums but figured I'd post here as well to cover more ground. I started with a pretty good list of cassettes I wanted and i'm down to only 4 now! If you have any of these for sale/trade let me know please!

Modern Baseball/Marietta - Couples Therapy

Don't Come Home - Knuckle Puck

Grow Up, Dude - You Blew It/ Dikembe (Split Cassette) 

Rain in July - Neck Deep

Bonfires - Fireworks
Talon of the Hawk - The Front Bottoms
Young Luck - Sorority Noise
Formlessness - TWIABP
Everyone That Dragged You Here - Real Friends 

Under Soil and Dirt - The Story So Far

The LP version is listed on discogs for $90+, the same 2 have been listed for quite sometime though so I don't think that's the going rate. I'm pretty sure the tape sells for like $20 (which I would gladly pay for it), but I've only seen them pop up here once in a while and they're usually sold by the time I see the thread.

That's sort of what I figured. $20 is not ridiculous enough for me to get rid of it.

The demo is good! I bought it when it came out, but haven't really kept up with the band since. I should probably get into the rest of their records.

That's sort of what I figured. $20 is not ridiculous enough for me to get rid of it.

The demo is good! I bought it when it came out, but haven't really kept up with the band since. I should probably get into the rest of their records.

Well if you decide to sell it someday let me know, it's the only release of their's I'm missing.

I feel like this dude at Ronald Records is giving me the run around about that Casper Elgin/Handwritting tape. It's been well over a month and I still haven't gotten it. I opened a PayPal claim, but now he's saying he can't ship me the tape I ordered unless I close the claim (which I find very hard to believe).

Long story short, I'm not closing the claim until I either get a refund or the tape and I highly advise all of you to avoid this label entirely. Apologies if any of you actually ordered the tape I recommended from them (also anything from Ozona Records for that matter, they're pulling the same crap expect they haven't responded to my claim whatsoever).

I know owners of both of the labels, reason they're probably hesitant about shipping while a claim is up is because you can still file the claim after they send it. Also all I know is Ozona is lazy for getting to the post office, but I am too, love you Josh lol

And as I told Jon from Ronald Records, I'm an honest fellow and wouldn't rip these guys off of $8.99. If anything I'd gift pay them back the funds should I end up with the tape and the refund. I'm not stressing over the money, it's the principal. There's principalities in the whole thing!

Goddammit.

Also I got my Sonic/Basin tape the other day. I wouldn't refer to you as lazy friend :)

Haha got the Lopez and sonic4ever/Basin tapes today! One of the sonic/Basin tapes had a slight issue with the printing on the cassette getting caught on the little OOB records insert, but I managed to fix it easily with an xacto knife. Other than that, these cassettes are super nice, you did good Justice.