The Original Cassette Collective Thread

Didn't see anyone post this so I will. Bridge Nine is putting up pre orders for both Expire records "Pendulum Swings" and "Pretty Low" on cassette up on their website. 3 colors, rarest will go to those who order first.

http://www.b9store.com/details.php?ID=3707

You didn't see not only because it wasn't posted but mainly because this thread is overflowing with so many artists the mods don't care for it

Finally got a high speed dubber. Only does 1 to 1 but that works for now I suppose.

Just got one in today, tried a few tapes, and holy SHIT does it sound horrible! Sadly, most high-speed duplicators ruin the quality, I just needed to hear it to believe it. I'll stick to tediously dubbing my tapes in real-time if it means that they stay in really good quality.

Just got one in today, tried a few tapes, and holy SHIT does it sound horrible! Sadly, most high-speed duplicators ruin the quality, I just needed to hear it to believe it. I'll stick to tediously dubbing my tapes in real-time if it means that they stay in really good quality.

I interviewed Warren of Orchidtapes and he does a real time master copy, then dupes it onto a proper stereo duplicator

I have a 5x with a 6x slave stereo dubber that makes for great quality.

Did you clean the tape heads before using the duplicator?