PO: All Time Low - Put Up or Shut Up

http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/products/190260/put-up-or-shut-up-white-w-gold-splatter----------holiday

The direct link for anyone who's bothered enough to keep checking. When I went on earlier it said in stock but by the time I came on here it was out of stock again. Not sure if it was just a website error?

I can see it now:  

Nothing Personal LP - Tan with purple splatter

Don't Panic: It's Longer Now 2xLP - Dark red with green and orange splatter. 

My dream would be to have DP:ILN just like the recent Infinity On High (Fall Out Boy) pressing; With bonus tracks, but without live (in this case, acoustic) tracks. Plus a cool gatefold!

It usually only takes me 3 days to get stuff from MerchNow because they're in NY and I'm in MD. It was shipped 8 days ago so I called today to get my tracking number to check it out, sure enough something was wrong. The tracking said:

"Dead Mail / Sent to Mail Recovery Center

Your item could not be delivered or returned to the sender. It is being forwarded to a USPS mail recovery center where it will be processed."

I contacted MerchNow and they said they contacted USPS and when it gets to the recovery center they would ship it back to MerchNow who would then send it to me. I asked if they held onto any as replacements for damaged or lost ones (I've heard of some companies doing that) and she said they sold them all and don't have anymore. So who knows if I'll ever get them or what condition they'll be in. Which sucks not only because this is one of my favorite albums ever (hopefully I can get a HT variant) but mostly because I was planning on giving it to my sister as a Christmas gift, and I'm sure I won't get it in time now. Maybe HT's will go up in time to get it before Christmas, but I doubt it.

Anyway, I said all of that to say that the tracking had it in Jersey City, NJ on December 4th and that was the last stop before being lost. My coworker ordered something from Amazon that also showed up in NJ on the 4th and then got lost and never showed up either (Amazon sent out new stuff to him) so if your package would go through NJ on it's way to you, and you haven't gotten it yet, you may want to call them up and get your tracking number so you can check that the same thing didn't happen to you.