Brand New - Daisy LP green vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

2moreinches and EGsynergy: I didn't get the chance to stop in HT yesterday. My wife had other errands for me. I will be near the mall today, so I will stop in. I SWEAR!

I've got a pending copy with someone from this thread, so I may be set. I'm sure another VCer would snap it up in a heartbeat though!

I've got a pending copy with someone from this thread, so I may be set. I'm sure another VCer would snap it up in a heartbeat though!

Great! And word on that- PPL loves Brand New. I'm guilty too. I ordered the green and already own the black. I will continue to accrue variants just for kicks too. :D

2moreinches: let me know if you still need one! Obviously other ppl might want it, but I'm looking for you specifically. With the deal going on, you might actually get it for like $20 or so. I don't remember original cost, I think it was $22.

Theres 2 at my HT went last night

One was open like it had been open or someone there tore off the plastic or idk what theres a few albums like that there. The other copy i saw had some plastic on it but was open from the side completely. No brand new nerds around here or they dont want it opened. Those mofos been there since it was released

I never got contacted back from the return email address printed on the receipt. Maybe I would have had better luck with the phone number Travis provided, and if not, I'm sure he would have seen to it being taken care of anyway. But in any case, another member pm'd me asking about it and I sent it their way instead, so. The record disn't get returned afterall. Everybody wins. Hooray

• 3 weeks later...

i felt like it was kind of a blessing to miss these since i already have a black copy. one of my 2015 resolutions is to not buy albums i already have a copy of.

Was my plan from the beginning. Not enoughineh to buy multiple copies of the same record. Especially when there are other albums I'd rather have one copy of.