Entourage Movie Summer 2015

Amazing movie! So much fan service done very tastefully. Ari's story arch is awesome, and fuckin' Drama rips your heart out.

Also those of you hating on it without even giving the series a proper chance don't need to shit on our fun. This movie isn't for you, no need to be grandpas about it ;)

It's not that I was trying to shit on anyone's fun. I guess I was just looking for an explanation as to what people see in the show/movie is all.

It's not the best storytelling, but it's entertaining and the chemistry between the characters is what really drives the show/movie.

Plus I love the Hollywood meta/poking fun at itself aspect of it. It's fun to see big stars play parodies/exaggerated versions of themselves (and for all we know, it probably isn't much of a stretch for some of them).

saw it last night. i enjoyed it. who doesn't like hanging with their bros and getting ass and living the life. if you answered no, then thats someone i dont ever need to associate with. ever.

haley joel osment has a weird shaped face. i realized that in tusk but i had forgotten about him and this brought that image back.

i have just one more thing to say

VICTORY!

Plus I love the Hollywood meta/poking fun at itself aspect of it. It's fun to see big stars play parodies/exaggerated versions of themselves (and for all we know, it probably isn't much of a stretch for some of them).

this is pretty much one of the main reasons the show works so well IMO 

I cannot wait to see the movie, it's just a shame we've gotta wait a week longer over here in the UK :(

Super entertaining movie if you are a fan of the show. Not sure I could recommend it otherwise. Delightfully misogynistic (a lot of people hate on the series for that but it's always clearly been parody). Ari still knows how to tie a necktie correctly and is still the true star of the show. Turtle is way better as a fit millionaire, and I find it hilarious that he still drives the car. Drama's arc is the best he's had in the series. The only thing that was kind of disappointing was E's story. "Are E and Sloan gonna make it work? Are they gonna stay separated?" Pretty much the same cycle as when it was on TV. Really glad Billy shows up late in the movie. I wish that the Jane's Addiction theme song was played way louder. I wanted it to explode out the speakers during the title credits, but they kept the volume pretty tame. Overall though, Ellin and Co. did a pretty great job delivering on the promise.

LLLLLLLOYYYYYYYYYYDDD