PO Now: You, Me, and Everyone We Know - Dogged

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like the records should hopefully start shipping out on Monday.

Statement from Ben:

"The release of Dogged is less than a week away and i'm grateful for all the hard work everyone has been doing around this EP and the opportunities they and you have provided for the band. There is one raindrop falling on this beautiful day, that being a vinyl delay. I wanted to wait until I was absolutely sure but it looks like the ship date of the vinyl will be delayed by about a week. Plants are at capacity and while this is good news for vinyl in general it does often mean delays in shipping during the transition to larger scale pressing operations. Im hoping to have the records on hand by the Chicago date (3/21) of our tour with Have Mercy, Weatherbox, and Head North and i'm hoping they are shipped out to all of you clearly very patient supporters that following monday. Don't fret! It took 4 years to repair this engine. One more week won't kill anyone. Your digital copies and your cds will still be sent out on time as well! Sorry for the delay everybody. See you on the road!"

• 2 weeks later...