John Nolan - Sad, Strange Beautiful Dream (CCR-009)

I think it's nice that some proceeds go to charity (St. Jude's Children's Hospital)

I couldn't agree more!

Oh, and btw, when are we suppose to get the stuff? I know it's kinda early to ask that but in about 4 months I'm relocating to NYC so I actually might wanna send the rewards over there to save shipping (and travelling with the Vinyl to relocate to NYC).

Thanks!

I couldn't agree more!

Oh, and btw, when are we suppose to get the stuff? I know it's kinda early to ask that but in about 4 months I'm relocating to NYC so I actually might wanna send the rewards over there to save shipping (and travelling with the Vinyl to relocate to NYC).

Thanks!

I believe it says June 14th, but I'm sure that's an estimate.

40% to the goal through a day, thanks everyone! Please continue to spread the word.

If I order the $95 bundle, can I request the song for the handwritten lyrics? I'd love to have "It's for the Best" by Straylight Run, but am less interested if it's a random page of lyrics.

Yes you can. There should be an option to input your request - if not, it will be added in today. If you've already pledged and weren't able to request a song just let me know through the PM site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey dudes. 89% with a week to go. Let's finish this up strong. You can now get 3 songs off the record with a preorder (in various stages of mastering) and a few acoustic videos, of both new songs and Straylight tunes. 

If you're on the fence, remember 5% of your pledge goes to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/johnnolan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I apologize we couldn't get these out by the release date, but after a few hiccups, all of the pieces are finally here. Orders will start shipping out tomorrow, with the goal to have all of the pledges out the door by Monday. Keep in mind I'm one guy here, so please be patient.

For those of you who slept on the campaign, there are only about 20 copies of this in the store. If you want it and can't make it to the tour, grab it quick.