The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Is that VU box set their entire discography? I'm not really familiar with any of their stuff, just listened to VU&Nico a few times

No. It has their first three full lengths (&Nico, White Light/White Heat, Self/Titled), Nico's solo album, and an unreleased album that later became Loaded.

Chet Faker - Built On Glass (Pink Lp) $14.86

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chet-Faker-Built-On-Glass-Pink-Lp-2015-New-Long-Play-Record-/361396005891?hash=item5424e16c03:i:361396005891

Flaming Lips - Zaireeka (4lp Color)(Rsd Exc) (2013) $13.48

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361241746931

4 lps for $14 + $3 shipping this is great

It says "Long Play" in the title, says "Long Play Record" in the description, and all of the UPCs match the vinyl box set.

Fair enough.  I find it suspect that, while all other GH listings say Long Play Record in the title, this one just says Long Play, and is listed in the CDs section of their store.  But you're right, it does claim record in one place.  I'm just saying, I won't be surprised if people end up with CDs.

Fair enough. I find it suspect that, while all other GH listings say Long Play Record in the title, this one just says Long Play, and is listed in the CDs section of their store. But you're right, it does claim record in one place. I'm just saying, I won't be surprised if people end up with CDs.

Whatever it is, it's sold out now.