The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Man, that Jet code is killer!  Thank you for sharing!  

Last night I got Kings of Leon - Youth and Young Manhood and Neil Young - Zuma for $21

Today I ordered 2Pac - All Eyez on Me 4LP and MGMT - Oracular Spectacular for $23

If anyone has been holding out on the Kings of Leon Box, with the code it would come out to about $50

referring to jet.com my order was also fulfilled by deep discount  ordered 13 LPs packaging was excellent no visible damaged except very minor corner bend on Dummy LP it looks like it got it during storage & at the price i paid i can't even complain.no vinyl warp so far (let me keep my fingers crossed) only have had time to play two of the thirteen LPs so far.i plan on listening to them the more little time i get through out the week.only took five days to get delivered from date of order only would of took three days if it weren't for no UPS shipping on sat. not a delivery option again not complaining as shipping was fast for free shipping.overall one of the best online vinyl shopping experiences & i feel i got some decent deals.with all the combined discounts they gave me & free shipping these are the prices i paid for them compared to amazon when i checked prices last week.the majority of LPs were also 180g vinyl i would highly recommend them if anything changes on my opinion of my order i will let you all know.

Eric Clapton - Unplugged 28.50 paid 21.04

Pixies - Doolittle MFSL vinyl 31.49 Paid 20.26

Cypress Hill - III Temples of Boom 33.48 paid 20.26

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream 25.98 paid 16.21

Thin Lizzy - Black Rose - A Rock Legend 26.98 paid 19.90

Frank Zappa Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention The Mothers of Invention - Freak Out! 25.16 paid 15.93

Alice in Chains - Dirt 24.51 paid 16.24

Neil Young - Live At Massey Hall 44.99 paid 18.99

Temple of the Dog 29.99 paid 18.69 

Portishead - Dummy 26.75 paid 11.12

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon 27.49 paid 16.37

Nirvana - Nevermind 29.99 paid 13.58

Led Zeppelin - II 32.27 paid 20.45

The jet.com deal does not work with debit cards it seems. The 1.5% off for using a debit card, overrides the discount code for some reason :(. Had 3 MOV releases I wanted to buy.

The jet.com deal does not work with debit cards it seems. The 1.5% off for using a debit card, overrides the discount code for some reason :(. Had 3 MOV releases I wanted to buy.

that's sucks i used a debit & got the 1.5% discount along with 20% first time purchase promo i wonder what's up with that?

I emailed them, and got a response right away. They said the JETCOMSAVE2 code expired this morning, which is odd since it shows up until you try to check out. They told me to try to the 20now, which seems ot be working.

referring to jet.com my order was also fulfilled by deep discount  ordered 13 LPs packaging was excellent no visible damaged except very minor corner bend on Dummy LP it looks like it got it during storage & at the price i paid i can't even complain.no vinyl warp so far (let me keep my fingers crossed) only have had time to play two of the thirteen LPs so far.i plan on listening to them the more little time i get through out the week.only took five days to get delivered from date of order only would of took three days if it weren't for no UPS shipping on sat. not a delivery option again not complaining as shipping was fast for free shipping.overall one of the best online vinyl shopping experiences & i feel i got some decent deals.with all the combined discounts they gave me & free shipping these are the prices i paid for them compared to amazon when i checked prices last week.the majority of LPs were also 180g vinyl i would highly recommend them if anything changes on my opinion of my order i will let you all know.

Eric Clapton - Unplugged 28.50 paid 21.04

Pixies - Doolittle MFSL vinyl 31.49 Paid 20.26

Cypress Hill - III Temples of Boom 33.48 paid 20.26

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream 25.98 paid 16.21

Thin Lizzy - Black Rose - A Rock Legend 26.98 paid 19.90

Frank Zappa Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention The Mothers of Invention - Freak Out! 25.16 paid 15.93

Alice in Chains - Dirt 24.51 paid 16.24

Neil Young - Live At Massey Hall 44.99 paid 18.99

Temple of the Dog 29.99 paid 18.69 

Portishead - Dummy 26.75 paid 11.12

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon 27.49 paid 16.37

Nirvana - Nevermind 29.99 paid 13.58

Led Zeppelin - II 32.27 paid 20.45

Which Nevermind did you pick up?  I only saw the Deluxe for $65

Which Nevermind did you pick up?  I only saw the Deluxe for $65

single lp 180g https://jet.com/product/product/d216c12ce2b946a183b902c41823f178 it says "Sorry, this item is currently unavailable" i also forgot to mention the more items i purchased the more a discount it gave me i ended up saving at least 80 bucks on top of the promos.