PO: Darjeeling Limited OST - Out May 19

I figured this deserves its own thread being the first Wes Anderson soundtrack on vinyl (besides that Moonrise 10"). I thought this was coming on Record Store Day? Maybe that's just the 'pre-release'. 

Anyways. Out May 19 on Abkco.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UCFVHIC/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00UCFVHIC&linkCode=as2&tag=kersjour-20&linkId=KREJUX2ALNPRRQCP- $23.98

• 1 month later...

The one on Amazon US is a preorder for the black, non-RSD version that comes out later.

http://www.amazon.fr/Darjeeling-Limted-Vinyl-LP/dp/B00STSZBL8/

This one seems to be the RSD version and is shipping now. Comes out to ~$35 shipped to the US.

Apparently the green RSD pressing is 4,900, which sounds like a lot -- but then again Wes Anderson probably has a disproportionate amount of vinyl nerds in his fanbase.

Wow, thanks a bunch guys, you saved me a lot of trouble.

Was about to order this version.

Apparently the black version due in May.

Amazon sucks so bad when it comes to its search function. I simply entered "Darjeeling Vinyl" and this RSD version didn't even show up.

Can't wait to lose my shit while listening to "Typewriter, tip, tip, tip" and thinking about how much I supported indie record stores this year.

yay.