Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

Been just destroying bosses on Bloodborne. Only 4 left. Would be 5, but I fucked up the way to get the alternate ending and fight the true final boss. Pretty upset cause now the only way to beat him is to go through NG+. Will probably end up just having to speedrun it and skip all the optional stuff.

Been just destroying bosses on Bloodborne. Only 4 left. Would be 5, but I fucked up the way to get the alternate ending and fight the true final boss. Pretty upset cause now the only way to beat him is to go through NG+. Will probably end up just having to speedrun it and skip all the optional stuff.

(being vague to avoid spoilers) if they're all the main story ones, they're not bad. I found the second optional one in the upper cathedral ward to be pretty rough though.

just be careful going for the cords. I lucked out on my first playthrough--you can mess up getting the one from the clinic depending on when you go there. as for the other two that I got, I think one was given to me through the main story, and the other was in the source of the dream. there's an extra as well, but I didn't find it.

Yeah if u want to blast thru the main again, there only like 5 mandatory bosses. But you'll have to make sure to round up the cords as well.

The latest patch enables unlimited level coop with password, so if u even got impatient u could summon my character... Can't remember my exact level but it's over 200 and I'm on NG+++ so anything ng+ should be a breeze (played their ng++ entirely solo aside from npc summons father g and Alfred.)

I don't even remember fighting big-E in the chalice dungeons

Final boss of the Isz chalice IIRC.

Story version. I finally beat her. Put on the YaharGul armor set, leveled my Holy Blade to +10, and grabbed some bolt paper. Ended up beating the game too!

Now I'm just working on Chalice dungeons as all the trophies I need besides the "true" ending one come from there.

Nice!  Well at least you get a trophy for each ending so, either way you need 3 playthrus to plat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I started Demon's Souls over the weekend and am having a lot of fun with it. I can't believe how many similarities there are to Bloodborne.

I've been taking it slow so I'm not really that far--so far I've finished 1-1 & 1-2, 2-1 through 2-3 (2-2 was a bitch), and 3-1. Maybe it's because I've already played the hell out of the other three, but I haven't found it to be that difficult so far. That said, I have no idea what I'm doing w/ WT though, so that'll be fun to figure out.