Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

Hrm.

I reallyyyy lucked out. PBWT + Large Sword of Searching in my offhand. My Luck stat was only 10 but I don't know if that does much for you anyway. Some people on the subreddit said they farmed for weeks without it dropping.

Sidenote--I just completed my first playthrough. Now to do it a few more times...

I reallyyyy lucked out. PBWT + Large Sword of Searching in my offhand. My Luck stat was only 10 but I don't know if that does much for you anyway. Some people on the subreddit said they farmed for weeks without it dropping.

Sidenote--I just completed my first playthrough. Now to do it a few more times...

Nice work! Did you ever figure out that tendency thing? I have done one playthrough, and I still do not understand how that works...

Nice work! Did you ever figure out that tendency thing? I have done one playthrough, and I still do not understand how that works...

yeah it's pretty hard to manipulate unless you're playing offline though. basically each world is separate--killing a boss pushes it towards white and dying in human form pushes it towards black (so you have to suicide in the nexus before going back in). certain events/enemies only show up under pure white or black world tendency. there's also character tendency that's related to the number of named black phantoms/npc's you've killed, separate from world tendency. pvp also shifts tendency but the game is pretty empty now. if you're online and you reload the game, it shifts the world tendency back to neutral. white makes things easier, black makes things harder (but increases drop rates for rare items).

it's alright i guess, but i'm pretty fine w/ them never using it again.

Dark souls 3 looks awesome, I'm gonna have to try and play the first two before it comes out. Do these games have a continuing storyline? I've only played Bloodborne and I didn't find it had much of anything story wise.

If you thought Bloodborne had no story prepare your butt for even LESS story than ever!

No continuing storyline, but a lot of lore and references exist between the games.

there's a load of interesting lore related videos on youtube. they can help you get a general idea and then you can fill in the blanks yourself. there's some beautiful stuff in there, you just have to dig for it. I got pretty addicted to /r/darksouls after I finished it, soaking up everything I could. that's probably still my favorite.