FS - Blink 182 EOTS Splatter

_MeganHarris

Dude, you have amassed over 8000 posts on this board in less than a year. Most are probably garbage gifs that add nothing to a conversation.  People like you ruin threads.

I do post a number of garbage gifs, good call on that... It sure helps pass the time and blow off steam between dealing with grieving families and dead bodies all day, though... BUT. I also start threads that actually have info and contribute to the board as a whole.

Now that this thread has been moved into the correct section, I won't be filling it up anymore, because it's actually relevant, and that girl wants to sell her shit.

There's no reason to get butthurt over something silly. Is it ruining your day to have some .gifs in a thread? Because if so...maybe you need to check your priorities.

Plus, every bump just makes it more likely that people will see this and actually buy her stuff.

they are repressing all of these in the axact same colors as before if I am not mistaken, they realy screwed everyone who purchased these at a higher price than retail.

How did "they" do that? They didn't sell them to you at that higher than retail price and if you paid for it at that price, it's your fault. Not "theirs".

they are repressing all of these in the axact same colors as before if I am not mistaken, they realy screwed everyone who purchased these at a higher price than retail.

Yep, people screwed themselves over cuz they couldnt wait for the repress.

Absolutely. Even were there not a repress expected, it's on the consumer for paying any price higher than the SRP for an item. Aftermarket prices are determined by what people are willing to pay for those things.

Look at this girl for example. She's trying to get $60 for this even with a repress in the works! Is the label screwing her over by repressing it? Is the label screwing you over if you bought it off her? No (although in the end you're both at fault for buying Blink 182 records in the first place).

Absolutely. Even were there not a repress expected, it's on the consumer for paying any price higher than the SRP for an item. Aftermarket prices are determined by what people are willing to pay for those things.

Look at this girl for example. She's trying to get $60 for this even with a repress in the works! Is the label screwing her over by repressing it? Is the label screwing you over if you bought it off her? No (although in the end you're both at fault for buying Blink 182 records in the first place).

In reality if I got $60, it's the only way I can justify selling it. It's one of my favorites and honestly I don't want to let it go, so I put a steep price so it's worth it to sell if that makes sense. SXSW is coming up but the numbers in my bank account have been going down, so that's why I put it up for sale. (gonna disregard the blink comment) (:

In reality if I got $60, it's the only way I can justify selling it. It's one of my favorites and honestly I don't want to let it go, so I put a steep price so it's worth it to sell if that makes sense. SXSW is coming up but the numbers in my bank account have been going down, so that's why I put it up for sale. (gonna disregard the blink comment) (:

No one is going to pay more than $30 on here. Keep it to ebay and don't post threads saying something is on ebay or with ebay links. Problem solved. 

Simple.

No one is going to pay more than $30 on here. Keep it to ebay and don't post threads saying something is on ebay or with ebay links. Problem solved. 

Simple.

Well, except whoever bought one for $55 earlier today... You forget it's RSD season and a ton of new, idiot users are around.