PO NOW: Diamond Youth - Nothing Matters

• 3 weeks later...

Album is up on Spotify. These guys make the perfect blend of Foo Fighters/silverchair sounding tunes that I absolutely love. 

Hmm, haven't listened to Silverchair before. But I went back and listened to their Orange EP and really heard the QOTSA influence. And of course Foo Fighters is da bomb, so guess I gotta order that color in color soon!

Hmm, haven't listened to Silverchair before. But I went back and listened to their Orange EP and really heard the QOTSA influence. And of course Foo Fighters is da bomb, so guess I gotta order that color in color soon!

When I say silverchair I mean later career silverchair, Diorama, Young Modern era. They've even mentioned them specifically in interviews.

'No Control' is such a Foo Fighters sounding song, down to the end where every instrument ends except the guitar and vocals to finish the song, but it's so good. Loving this album.

Hey everyone, just wanted to make a quick post saying that two variants of the vinyl have been delayed in getting to us. We will have them in our hands this week but we're still waiting to find out when. I expect that we'll have the 180g variants today so we'll start shipping those. Sorry about the delay with this!

Hey everyone, just wanted to make a quick post saying that two variants of the vinyl have been delayed in getting to us. We will have them in our hands this week but we're still waiting to find out when. I expect that we'll have the 180g variants today so we'll start shipping those. Sorry about the delay with this!

so if I'm seeing the band on 5/31, would they have it ?