PO now: The Antlers - Live In London

wow, I hope its just down for a mix up or something...or hopefully they just were selling a handful and these are being properly distributed...I would venture a guess we will see this in stores...but could be a standard edition?

IDK seems odd this would be sold out right away....they aren't that big and at that price....just feel odd all around...

It's back up (and still expensive).

lol my thoughts exactly, was hoping they pulled it due to a mistake in price lol! 

I gotta try to get more info on this! How limited it is, or if its seeing a wide spread distribution. Ill try emailing the label but doubt ill get much of a response other than, "its a limited vinyl only release"...

From an email sent to those on The Antlers' mailing list:

"Back in October we had the pleasure of playing the absolutely beautiful Hackney Empire in London. It’s such a gorgeous venue and it felt so special to be playing there. We’re excited to share that Transgressive Records will be releasing a limited edition vinyl of the show, called The Antlers In London. The deluxe double set features the entirety of our Hackney Empire show and will be released on June 15th. You can see the tracklisting and preorder the album here. Limited imports of the vinyl will be available in the U.S. as well. In the meantime, here’s a video of us performing Doppelgänger at Hackney Empire."

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am a brand new participant here.   

First, let me thank everyone for costing me literally hundreds of dollars this last month by pointing me to vinyl deals and rarities I might not otherwise have even wanted or cared much about.  :/

Second, this new Antlers record is very exciting to me - I think they are one of the very best of the young rock bands.

Anyway, I live in the USA and pre-ordered the album from Amazon.uk, not Amazon.com.   The cost to me, including shipping, is shown at about 23 pounds, or 35 dollars.   This seemed like a reasonable price to me for some wonderful new music. 

• 1 year later...