RSD Sale Thread

Dr Strange is completely unreliable. They list everything, put it all out in store then cancel online orders of sold out items after the fact. I haven't bought from them in three years for any reason after learning of their bullshit cash grab mentality. It was weird to get so much attitude from a place I was a 20 year customer of when I called them out for leaving people thinking they got something labelled "in stock" to only find out those same copies went to the floor even after you order them. Shady shit.

So if you ordered déjà and tossed in a couple other impulse items they will ship partial orders with no notice of change.

This. I don't order from Dr. Strange anymore because of their shady RSD dealings. Same with Strictly Discs.

except if you ask for 10 things and they only have 1 left they'll just send you the 1 without letting you know you're not getting anything else or giving you the option to cancel.

Yeah that isn't shady, that is the risk you take when you fill out a wishlist there. You know you might get nothing or two things or everything. You shouldn't put something in your request list unless you are ok buying just that. they also show you what you got before RSD too.

Yeah that isn't shady, that is the risk you take when you fill out a wishlist there. You know you might get nothing or two things or everything. You shouldn't put something in your request list unless you are ok buying just that. they also show you what you got before RSD too.

3 years ago they called and said this is what you're getting. let us know if you have a problem with that.

2 years ago the only thing from my list they fulfilled was titus andronicus which I was able to get locally. I asked them to cancel the order (on saturday) and they shipped it on monday anyway.

All they're doing is trying to sell the readily available stuff before everybody else.

3 years ago they called and said this is what you're getting. let us know if you have a problem with that.

2 years ago the only thing from my list they fulfilled was titus andronicus which I was able to get locally. I asked them to cancel the order (on saturday) and they shipped it on monday anyway.

All they're doing is trying to sell the readily available stuff before everybody else.

I've always gotten a bunch of harder to find stuff and would never request stuff that would be easy to find or have high pressing numbers.

Year 2 is all on you, you can't expect them to just hold stuff for people.

I can see where people could be disappointed because they don't get as much stuff as they want but that doesn't make them shady. It is a great service if you are busy and can't make it out for RSD, if you are going out it you probably should expect duplicates if you bought something you also ordered.