Swirlies- Blondertongue Audiobaton reissue soon and tour

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ladies, gentlemen. I visited the site again today and decided to email Taang! and inquire about ordering, since this is to be released October 1 according to the homepage. I got a quick response saying they were in possession of the albums, and if I ordered now it would ship today! I went back to the site, and it turns out you CAN pre-order via the Mail Orders section of the site. I had not previously checked that as the homepage says the site is under construction, and the album image on the homepage didn't link anywhere. 

But yes, you CAN order this now, and here is the link!

http://www.taang.com/product-page-ejm6h/ac7ca8b4-7769-b42d-e6a3-9f96d7ccc56c

5 hours ago, jeromium said:

Ladies, gentlemen. I visited the site again today and decided to email Taang! and inquire about ordering, since this is to be released October 1 according to the homepage. I got a quick response saying they were in possession of the albums, and if I ordered now it would ship today! I went back to the site, and it turns out you CAN pre-order via the Mail Orders section of the site. I had not previously checked that as the homepage says the site is under construction, and the album image on the homepage didn't link anywhere. 

WOOHOO! Ordered! I was in grad school in Boston from the fall of 1992 to the summer of 1994. One of the best parts of my experience was all the quality college radio stations there, and they played the fuck out of this album. Will love having this on vinyl. 

20 hours ago, jeromium said:

Saying out of stock all morning... gone already? :'(

22 hours ago, jeromium said:

Edited by drds89
Eye Hate You Double Post

10 hours ago, musig said:

Damn, was super excited for this reissue but now it looks like they won't be shipping to Australia! I'll probably wait to grab one off Discogs or something. Hopefully it isn't so limited that the price gets driven up.

1 hour ago, drds89 said:

Saying out of stock all morning... gone already? :'(

Wow - glad I emailed them and ordered with a quickness yesterday. There's nothing indicating limited stock.

Edited by jeromium

48 minutes ago, jeromium said:

Wow - glad I emailed them and ordered with a quickness yesterday. There's nothing indicating limited stock.

I emailed them and they responded quickly and made the order button LIVE again... so... I ordered :)

Thanks for being on top of this!

I finally brought home my copy today, but didn't get to play it because my girlfriend wanted to watch the debate. Ugh, like we haven't heard all that shit enough already.

I was a bit disappointed in the packaging - a small sheet of thin bubble wrap on each side of the record is all that separated the naked sleeve from the box. It arrived in great shape considering, with just a little crushing on two corners. The inner sleeve of course has 2 seem splits and a third starting. Annoying when a record label can't even package something properly. There's no shrink wrap, how difficult would it have been to separate the record from the inner sleeve to prevent this?

Anyway, looking forward to giving it a spin tonight hopefully.