P/O: mc chris is dead LP on black friday

so when the song was over my friend tried to challenege mc chris to a rap battle ( www.myspace.com/kidsonpatrol listen to the song "kids on patrol"). mc chris wasnt having it, at which point we just left the stage.

but this happening or not, paul barman kills mc chris.

I went to your friends myspace and your friend has no skill as a mc at all. sorry. if mc chris battled your friend you both would have been made fools of. He did you guys a favor.

so when the song was over my friend tried to challenege mc chris to a rap battle ( www.myspace.com/kidsonpatrol listen to the song "kids on patrol"). mc chris wasnt having it, at which point we just left the stage.

but this happening or not, paul barman kills mc chris.

I went to your friends myspace and your friend has no skill as a mc at all. sorry. if mc chris battled your friend you both would have been made fools of. He did you guys a favor.

I agree... shit was funny because it was really terrible.

• 4 months later...

bringing this shit back from the dead.

from mc's latest bulletin:

also the store will open this week, inside of there are shirts and toys and even cd's!

we are 99% done on my rhymes and the punk rock academy cover. just tweekin and they will be done.

the mc chris is dead black version on cd and vinyl will be available soon!!!!

thanks to everyone that writes and says I WANNA GIVE U MONEY WHERE IS MERCH AT YO! thanks for being patient while i rejuvenate my store with awesomeness bunting and christmas and fireworks.

the day after thanksgiving last year we made 18k in ten days with our black friday tshirt sale. all shirts and cd's ten clams. it's a great time to get mc gifts for friends for xmas. this year we're hoping to be even bigger and better, with longboards, sweat pants, panties, boxers, bootie shorts. anything we can think of.

stoked!

• 1 month later...
I want candy, bubble gum and taffy...

[image]

Carl: Why aren't your lips moving?

MC Pee Pants: Look my shniggys, I had a strizzoke in my brizzain, ok? You know what I'm sayin? So I can't move all good. Thanks for bringing that up, thank you very much!

+1

i want candy, any kind will do. dont care if its nutritious or its FDA approved

• 2 weeks later...

kinda too bad mc retired for the time being, but it's pretty much for the best any way. i dont think he was ever happy on tour. not necessarily making music, but being on tour. and all of the bullshit with him vs. nerdcore. he tried to squash it one last time on whatever board that was, but he made some pretty big remarks, implying that a bunch of people will not be hitting him up for "cameos," and that he will now be into it. i'm not deep into nerdcore, but it seems like what most of those people said about him were right. and i only read his myspace blogs.

• 2 weeks later...